Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's time to begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11307

It's time to begin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:03 pm

"Fight me." Cole half yelled. He held a clenched fist in the air. "Jack, please fight her for me." he said as he fell to the ground, curling up in a fetal position. "Why are you so mean Aethra?" he asked hoping to confuse her. "Are you going to kick me?"He needed to confuse her, but he needed to be hit by her too.Maybe if I can force her to hit me one more time, I can use her power against her. He started to roll around on the floor, letting his sand sack sprinkle a little sand here and there. "Jack, help meee!" he screeched.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11313

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 pm

What? Cole wanted to him to fight Aethra? Well, obviously he wasn't going to do that. "Guys, please, calm down. This is getting out of hand," he said, looking at them both seriously, "Aethra, you have to understand that he's new and that he might have came from a family where massaging was a sign of friendship. And Cole, you don't just randomly throw sand at someone. It just makes things worse." He paused to take a breath and looked at both of them disapprovingly. "So Cole, please. Stand up."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Oh... please, this boy must be kidding. First, he requests her to hold his case. Next, Cole then just asks to massage her. Finally, he inquires her into a fight before requiring the other initiate to fight her for him. Blinking in surprise that someone would bother with such questions, and the fact that he acted confused, as if he was trying to tempt her into doing something impolite. What was he even thinking? "I'm not that gullible, fortunately. I'm not rude to simply kick someone and simply not hit someone upon request," the girl replied with a quick bow. She was one who always showed the utmost of respect and politeness, displaying serenity and grace. While she did have strange thoughts, they weren't usually seen outside of her own mind unless her mirages decided to go against her. Hearing what Jack said, Aethra looked at him, a bit baffled. Had she done something wr- The slap... Yet, surely, knowing anything, even if it was a sign of friendship, why ask so suddenly and out of the blue without any hints? It was on the simple instinct that she had smacked him, but, completely out of embarrassment for such a request. Who would accept that so easily without thinking? Even if she analyzed this, the Spring knew she couldn't be at fault for this, but, gave another bow, "My apologies."
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Cole slowly got up, and dusted off his pants. He looked at Jack, just starred at him. "Jack, what would happen to you?" he asked. He knew he didn't make the question clear, but he meant to make it unclear. He then turned to Aethra, and starred at her. "How do you feel right now?" He honestly didn't know what he was saying right now. He just said things without thinking, and he couldn't help it. Maybe I should stop. Or maybe I should do it more!
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Jack stared at the boy in confusion. "Pardon?" he asked uncertainly, looking at Aethra for help, "W-what do you mean what would happen to me?" What was this guy's power anyways? Could he read the future? Wait...didn't someone else already have that? "I'm sorry, I simply don't understand what you're saying," he said apologetically, deciding to be the honest guy he is. Dang...no one made him this nervous since that time his dad yelled at him for disappearing. But hey, it wasn't his fault it took him a while to come back to human after transforming into air.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:37 am

Meeting Jack's glance, Aethra simply gave the same nervous smile again, shrugging. She herself was confused as well with these questions. How did she feel? "Uh... What might you mean by that?" she asked, responding to the inquiry with her own question. It was almost as if Cole had broken through her calmness again, but not quite. At least, right now, anyway. For a strange feeling, the girl really wanted to flee to avoid any other requests, but... that was too rude. She was frozen on the spot {not literally}, refusing to move even if she wished. What to do now? It didn't seem right to just be... like that. Not at all.

OOC;; Short post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:23 am

"Forget it, both of you. It doesn't mean anything." He said. He was done with them...For now. He felt they had enough of his randomness. "Aethra." he stopped for a couple second and continued. "I'm sorry for being so weird, and for trying to use my sand attack." He turned towards Jack "And Jack. I'm sorry you thought I would break your glasses, and for telling you to help me attack Aethra." He didn't want them to be mad at him. How many times had he screwed up by new? He didn't care anymore, he just wanted to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 am

"It's alright, Cole," Jack said, nodding slightly, "The glasses part was not necessarily your fault. The fault is mine for judging you too quickly." Wait...did he have a thing called prejudice? Huh, he never noticed until he got caught with it. Jack sighed. It only made him realize how flawed and socially awkward he was. He better amp up his game if he wanted to get along with these two because so far...well, it wasn't a very good start.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:31 pm

While he did apologize, unfortunately, Aethra wasn't one to quickly forgive. "I see that you apologize, but I cannot accept it at this time." That was her reply and it was the honest truth for her. Turning to the two, she gave a delicate pirouette before looking up to the sky. Soft gentle clouds covered the sky, quiet snow drifting down. The birds no longer flew the sky. At the rate of how swift it was cascading, it could turn into a blizzard for sure. It's be best to find a place to retreat for now. Taking a glance at the two, she beckoned them to follow her before starting off in an agile sprint. The closest place was the studios from what she recalled, but the dorms might be warmer. Let them decide.

OOC;; Posting from phone. Lame post.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:17 pm

He had already known Aethra was going to decline his apology, but he didn't think that Jack would accept it. He thought that Jack would just Ignore him, or say no. Maybe he didn't mess up that bad yet. He didn't need Aethra's friendship if she didn't accept his massage. He still felt like there was a chance, she would have to accept his request first, which would probably never happen. He didn't want to follow her, but he figured something big would be happening if she wanted Cole to follow her. He started to follow her, looking back to make sure Jack was following too.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Jack followed closely behind, watching the two curiously as they led him to who knows what kind of place. As the trio continued running across the school, delicate snow fluttered down onto Jack's clothes and hair, making stare at himself in amazement. For a second, Jack was hesitant to go inside. The snow was quite pretty and even if it was going to be a blizzard, he could just attempt to become the cold wind itself. But they don't quite know that yet huh? Besides, he couldn't guarantee he would do it. He was horrible at it. "Where are we going?" he called out, blocking his face as the snow began to fall down faster and faster. Maybe it was a better idea to stay inside after all.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Not bothering to look back at the two as she continued to run across the snowy covered school grounds, Aethra replied back to Jack's voice, "Inside. It'll be a blizzard at this rate and I'd rather not freeze to death." As polite as she was, she could be sarcastic or exaggerate a bit, knowing what it meant to be playful and mischievous. Faster and faster, snow continued to fall with its sparkling white touching the ground, coming down in larger batches and the wind blowing stronger and heavily. Why did the weather change so fast? To be honest, it was Aethra's own fault. She had gotten afraid and chilled to the core after Cole said his offer, and this weather was simply a mirage that was too real that even she could not figure it out. Looking at the dorms that they had been able to approach with ease, she went into the Spring section, grabbing her keys out and unlocking the door, beckoning them inside. Luckily, no one was inside, so, they would have some alone time. Heading to the kitchen, the silver haired girl began to start brewing some hot chocolate for the three of them to get heated up.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Cole walked into the dorm, looking around. So this is what the dorms look like? I don't like it. He walked over to one of the corners, and sat down facing the wall. Maybe I should ask again? No, she might kick me. It would sound like I'm trying to rape her if I ask her here. Hmmmm, should I do it anyway? Cole realized how cold he was now. I'll just get my jacket. He reached for his suitcase, but didn't feel anything. He turned around, his suitcase wasn't there. Oh no! I left it out there! He turned back to the was, and started to tear up. He had something important in there, but he couldn't go back. All he could do was hope it didn't break.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Jack chuckled slightly at Aethra's comment as they were inside, happy because of a) it was now somewhat warm and b) they seemed to get along better now. Now they could fix up any problems they had earlier here, since they were stuck in a room together. Nodding to express his gratitude as Aethra went to make hot cocoa, he grabbed a chair and sat down, not realizing how tired he was until now. After all, they basically sprinted for most of their "journey". He was about to say a light joke to Cole until he saw Cole look around frantically, looking for an object. He stared at the boy in wonder, wondering what the boy could have possibly forgetten.

Oh yeah, his suitcase.

"Do you need your suitcase back, Cole?" he asked, gesturing towards the door, "I can go get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Grabbing the cocoa powder, mugs, kettle, milk, vanilla, and sugar, Aethra simply started preparing the drinks. Looking into the cabinets, she took the marshmallow bags that she had bought before, remembering to grab the mini ones and not the extra large puffy ones. Opening the container with the powder and grabbing a teaspoon, the Spring placed the mugs in a straight line before pouring eighteen ounces of milk into the kettle. Placing it on the stove to heat up to about one hundred seventy five degrees Fahrenheit, in the mean time, she grabbed a clear large bowl and placed three teaspoons of the powder into the bowl and six teaspoons of sugar into it. Mixing the two together, the Spring easily knew that the kettle's liquid had started to boil which meant it hit the right temperature before grabbing it by the handle and placing it on the counter. Pouring similar amounts of the heated milk into the mugs, the fourteen year old then spread equal amounts of the chocolate mixture, stirring the liquids in the cups one at a time until it dissolved, placing marshmallows - five per - into them gently to avoid any spills. Before long, she had went to add a tablespoon into each cup to cool it down slightly so their tongues wouldn't burn and then a teaspoon of heavy cream into each to make a creamier flavor. Leaving the cups on the table, Aethra went over to her section of the closets, grabbing a covered piece of clothing before heading into the restroom.

Looking at the clothes, she was a bit reluctant to put them on to avoid anything that was a bit... unusual to happen, but it didn't seem right in her mind to serve without them. Luckily, they were ones that she borrowed from home, though, nonetheless, it made her a bit embarrassed to put on. And for her, that feeling subsided as she looked at herself in the mirror, realizing that it looked more natural than she had thought.

Heading out, Aethra had revealed that she had put on a simple maid's outfit. A pure white headdress, sleeves, apron... thingy {idk}, and white frills topped with darkish blue clothing and the pieces on her wrists, the outfit made her look more attractive than necessary. Wearing simple sandals and long white socks, she came out, grabbed a simple platter and placed the mugs on it, when she came over, she didn't really notice much and simply kneeled down with ease, putting their drinks on the table in front of the couch, saying, "Please enjoy. Is there anything else you would like?" The way she was acting, it was as if she had turned this little meeting in her dorms into a very small private restaurant and she was the waitress. But, it was how she was served at home, so she couldn't really do much about it.

OOC;; Maid outfit... Without the knives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to begin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next