Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's time to begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11307

It's time to begin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 am

"would you really do that? I don't think you would. I think on the inside, you're a nice person. Although, I have been wrong about that a couple times." He started to look over his box, making sure she didn't break anything important. He doubted she did, but he just needed reassurance. He started to move one finger across the box, feeling the wood.He pulled the key out of the box, and put them both in his suitcase. He wanted everything ready in case Aethra actually wanted him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11313

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Okay, now Cole was really starting to peeve Jack off. First, he was crying like a total crybaby and now, he was starting to act like an ungrateful toddler. Did the guy not know what "Thank you" meant? Really, if there was only one thing in the world that would bother Jack the most, it would be rude people. And somehow, in only a hour, Cole managed to cross that line. Jack slowly breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down. Geez, it was quite a while since he felt so annoyed on one thing. The last that happened was when he was 12 and that was only about a mere kid who had teased him about his asthma attacks. Cole wasn't as mean as the bully but he was just as insensitive. Suddenly, he didn't care if he was being unreasonable or not; he wanted the boy out. "You could say thank you," he said coldly, his eyes flashing with irritation. Biting his lip to conceal a series of insults, he gave Aethra a simple nod that meant only one thing: Throw him out.

(Scary Jack: Activated....)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:45 pm

While listening to Cole speak about how she was nice and then stating that apparently she wasn't before completely doubting her skills and intellectual abilities on repairing and the like, absolutely ignoring her for no reason of whatsoever, Aethra's glare just became harsher and more bitter, as cold as the darkest winter's breeze. What a rude person he was! Honestly, learn to be polite now would you? Jack, who had been silent this whole time, finally spoke up, supporting her quite a bit and from the obviousness, he was irritated as well. The simple nod that just told her to kick him out, as much as she wanted to and her threat from before, the Spring unfortunately was not that sort of person. Too polite for her own good. Letting out a sigh, releasing the weight from her shoulders, she said, "Learn to be polite or I will leave you outside. I cannot tolerate this any longer, and unfortunately, you're bothering me in a few ways that few people are able to do."
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11307

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:56 am

Cole leaned backwards, and looked up at Aethra. He started to rub his neck. "Mmmmm." he started to hum the song that had come out of the music box. "If you really want me to leave, then I just have one more request." He knew she would probably say no, especially since he wasn't very nice to her anymore. But, that was her fault. She made me worry, she made me think I lost it. I don't care if she mean to do it, it's still her fault...Right? He was starting to feel bad about what he did. He never could stay mad at anyone for too long. Even if he was mad he always tried to hide it. He put his forehead to the corner of the wall, and started to whisper "I'm sorry for what I've done, I know you don't like it. Please don't be mad." He whispered to a point where he thought they couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11313

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Jack raised his eyebrows and sighed in exasperation, keeping his mouth shut. Geez, for such a new student, the intiate sure asked for a lot of stuff. And it wasn't like the intiate was grateful for it either, which made Jack even more irritated. The whole situation was just stupid, very stupid and even though the boy was usually a nice person, he just wanted to keep quiet for now. So in an attempt to calm himself down, he drifted his view from the two and towards the window, squinting last the sun's rays. Well, at least it didn't include him. If it did, the male wouldn't what to say. Well anything that wasn't snarky that is.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 pm

How many requests did this boy have? First it was this, and then that, and then now this. He showed no gratitude for anything, but expected instant gratification for all of it. Always asking yet not satisfied or content upon its fulfillment. Normally, Aethra wouldn't be so unpleased by simple ignorance or irritation, but perhaps this had gone too far. Cole had blamed her for something she had no control over, not caring that it was, in truth, not even her fault. She didn't ask to be born with this power! In fact, almost like any other student at Beata, the Spring wanted to be a normal person with a normal life and be around normal people. While she hated this difference she had against other people in the world, at least she had learned to accept it and have more fun with it. There were benefits to it at the most. Just get out of that corner you creep. Just... get out.

Although the mirage inducer wanted to burst out with anger, it was just the surprise of her keeping a calm atmosphere around her, staying completely cool, despite her complete annoyance. What in heavens was he even up to? A strange person he was, someone that Aethra could not figure out. Yet, she had been able to at this point. He was still angry. "You spoke 0.05 seconds too fast and appear to be muted within the fact that your volume was at three. Please repeat your request, if I may ask. What are your true intentions?" the Spring spoke, keeping a doll-like, emotionless expression on her, her voice being monotone, yet polite and calming. Getting on her knees, she looked at him, almost glaring if you may notice the tiniest details she gave, and awaiting her answer. Cole was someone she would not likely get along with for another time, but, let this be that once. An enigmatic one he was. So be it though.

She will not let herself be baffled any longer. Let her confuse him with other terms that normal people would not get. Let her figure him out and understand his next intentions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to begin
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5