Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
flemmeh1

Beata Bucks : 9081

The Arrival of the Punk [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Mitch watched his dad drive back down the long driveway to the school, his arms crossed and face stoney. He hadn't wanted to come, even if the letter had said that he needed to; but his father had insisted. So he was dropped off in front of the large building, moody and a little tired from the long drive.

He reached up and ran a pale hand through his ear-length, wavy hair which had been dyed a bright lime green. His brown eyes watching his dad's car until the tail lights disappeared. A deep sigh escaped the teen before looking back to the school, eyes trailing up the massive building in a state of quiet nervousness and mild awe. His things had already been placed in his room, but his acoustic guitar remained strapped across his back. It wasnt that he actually planned on playing it, but rather that he didn't want to leave it behind in a strange room where it could possibly get ruined.

Mitch gave a soft sigh and moved to sit in the grass near the building, unwilling to actualy go inside and socialize with the other students. It was going to be a long stay...
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9694

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:15 am

Danni was walking along the entrance when he noticed the bright green top amongst the grass. The face was what he then saw. The brunette did something he rarely did -- he swore. Then, he did something he always did. Blush. After all, it wasn't every day you saw the boy you'd had a crush on for the last three years, two months, three weeks, and four days (but who's counting) the boy who was once your best friend at a school for the magically gifted.
"Mitch?!" he asked, bewildered, as he walked up to him. "Oh my gosh! It's you! I can't believe you're here! Wait, that means... You have a power, too?! That's so cool! I mean, you've probably seen mine 'cause I blush a lot and get embarrassed easily but... I've never seen yours! What is it??" he asked in his usual, ramble-y, exciteable manor as he plopped down in front of him. "You brought your guitar? Are you going to play while you're here?"
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:47 am

Mitch was caught off guard by the sound of a familiar voice and his brown eyes instantly snapped up to see the boy who was once his best friend. A wide grin spread across his face and he nearly jumped up to hug him. Nearly. But he decided against doing so and instead remained sitting as Danni plopped down in front of him.
"Danni? I haven't seen you in forever", he started in his usual calm and smooth tone."Well... Uh... Yeah. It wasn't something that I wanted to flaunt around. History reading? Or called something like that. Basically I touch someone or something and I can choose to 'see' a complete history of the person or thing." Mitch found his brown gaze discreetly looking over the boy. He looked good, but it wouldn't be something he would have the bravery to say out loud."And, yeah. I might play. But I don't know, I think I brought it more as a comfort item."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 am

"That's so cool!" he exclaimed, in reference to both the fact that he would possibly play and the fact that he had such a cool power. "All I can do is mess up people's eyes!"

((#Fanboy))
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:53 am

"It's whatever", he shrugged before picking a blade of grass and twirling it between his thumb and index finger."How have you been? I mean. I haven't see you in forever", he asked as his attention focused back on his friend.

((#itsweirdgoingfromastrongrelationshiptofriendsagainXD))
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:57 am

"It was sort of lonely but when I first got here this guy named Harrison showed me around a bit and I think I could call him my friend even though I accidentally used my power on him and he didn't really seem to like me much but I've been in the Initiate dorm even though I took my test a few days ago but I don't think I'll be in the dorms much anyway and all in all it was sort of lonesome a little bit like what I imagined going to college would be like I guess but now I have someone from home here and I won't be so lonely anymore!" he managed to say all in one breath.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 am

Mitch laughed a little at the way Danni had just said everything in one breath."Slow down and breath before you pass out",he smiled before stretching one leg out to the side."It is pretty cool to have someone here that I know. I won't have to shut myself in the dorms all alone after all."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:11 am

He grinned brightly at his much calmer friend, knowing that it was hard for some people to deal with the hyper little deredere he always was. "Sorry, I'm just exited! If only Jess were here, too. Then, it would feel just like home!"

((So, do you owe me 3 GB? xD))
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:17 am

((I do XD he is so much more adorable pre-derek XD would you accept a supernal man applicator?))

Mitch has missed how excitable his friend had been, he had always been one to make the green haired teen laugh and smile when others couldn't."Have you heard from her since you've been here?" he asked out of curiosity. He hadn't seen the girl since Danni left so he was a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:31 am

"I got an e-mail, but it seems like most communications are blocked. At least, before you get sorted."

((No, I need the three because once this trade buys out I'll have 25 so I can dethrone Garanji and buy cub stages))
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:35 am

((XD I'll send it over here in a bit lol))

"Well that sucks, there goes me calling my friend Carrey to get me out of here", he said only half joking."But I guess that I'll be okay since you are here and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:42 am

"Yeah, I'm glad you're here too. It's a big school, easy to get lost in. Hey, want me to show you to the Initiates dorm?" he asked helpfully, eyes sparkling with excitement that he had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:46 am

"Sure that would be cool", he replied with a soft smile at the brunette's excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:50 am

He jumped up with a wide grin still stuck to his face, debating whether to help Mitch up or not.

Which made him blush.

Which caused his power to activate.

When he felt the familiar dull headache, he panicked slightly."Shit. Ah! I said a bad word," he cried, covering his face with his hands as his blush became darker.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:56 am

Mitch was caught off guard by the sudden inability to see, but it faded rather quickly. He shook it off and blinked several times"Well... That was interesting..." he stood up and brushed his pants off, acting like it hadn't bothered him."Still going with the whole 'I'm not gonna cuss because I'm a good boy' thing? Shit isn't that bad of a word", Mitch said with a bright smile trying to calm him down. "That blush is cute on you though", he said without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next