Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
flemmeh1

Beata Bucks : 9081

The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:01 am

((They don't have to start a relationship right away XD plus this ship as sailed XD and plus they've been friends for 'years' XD))

"I didn't catch that?" the teen asked looking over at him again.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9694

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:07 am

"Because I didn't know you liked guys," he mumbled a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 am

"Danni how do you not know that I am literally as straight as a rainbow slinky? Have you ever once in the years we've known each other seen me take interest in a girl?" he said laughing pretty hard at first but calming down towards the end.

((Sorry I had to XD))
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 am

"I never wanted to pay attention to who you showed interest in," he mumbled, still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 am

"Why?"he asked in confusion, pulling himself up into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:16 am

He turned bright red again and shook his head, not trusting himself to speak.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 am

((I made cinnamon rolls ^.^))

Mitch looked at him in confusion again, but decided not to press the subject because he didn't want Danni's emotions to trigger his power again. He crossed his legs and picked at the grass in front of him. 'Why would he never want to think about who I was interested in?' He thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:35 am

((Dammit Mitch, THINK. xD))

He began to calm down a bit and therefore began thinking about the situation. He knows I'm gay, I remember telling him. Holy fu-dge he's going to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:43 am

'Unless...' Mitch's face flushed a violent shade of red very suddenly at the thought and he quickly dropped his gaze down to the ground. He could remember now that Danni had once told his he was gay and everything started to click together. With the sudden wave of emotion the green haired lad got hit with a fast motion picture of the blade of grass's growth cycle. It was over as quickly as it came, but left him tired and still thinking about Danni. Was there a possibility that his friend like him?
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:49 am

"Oh my gosh," he whined, knowing that his friend was quite clever.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 am

"Danni, please be truthful with me... Do--", he paused to take a deep breath and think about how to phrase the question. "Do you like me as..as more than a friend?" the question came out choppy, his face still very red.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 am

His power activated and he let out a sort of whine, making a sort of 'aaaaaaaaaaaaah'.

((Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time xDD))
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:03 am

Mitch pressed the palms of his hands into his eyes again and waited for the sense to come back.
"Thank fucking God.... I thought I was alone in that", he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:10 am

"Wait, you like me?!" he squeaked, his head jerking up to look at the green-haired boy.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:14 am

Mitch looked at him for a moment and leaned back, using his arms to prop his up so he was still sitting.
"For a while actually..." he turned his gaze away as his face slowly returned to its normal color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next