Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
flemmeh1

Beata Bucks : 9078

The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:43 pm

The teen simply rolled his eyes and looked at him. "I thought you said you were going to draw?" he teased playfully to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9691

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:02 pm

He stuck his tongue out at him before taking his folder out of his messenger bag. "See? Art folder."
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 pm

He stuck his tongue out back at him. "Anything in there that I can see?' he asked cocking an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:14 pm

He opened it and pulled out everything in the left hand side, holding it out to him.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Mitch flipped through them carefully so he didn't ruin any of the art."Wow.... Your art never fails to impress me", he said looking at them a second time before handing the stack back to him.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:34 pm

He shrugged, a blush spreading across his cheeks. "You're pretty good with that guitar of yours."
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:36 pm

The green haired teen shrugged his shoulders. "I'm alright."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Then, his eyes lit up. "Will you play??"
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Mitch started to say no but he couldn't say no to Danni, so instead nodded,"I guess it wouldn't hurt." He said before pulling out his guitar and playing Paper Cups by Carly Beserman((look it up is a good original song lol)).
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:15 pm

He clapped as he played the song he didn't quite recognize, listening to the music intently.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:30 pm

He finished and looked at Danni. "You're such a dork, but I like that about you", he laughed before his face turned a subtle pink knowing that he couldn't take back the words he had said.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:00 am

He flushed bright red again, looking away. His thoughts were racing and he looked down at the paper, struggling to keep his power from activating. "T-Thanks."
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:02 am

Mitch smiled and sat his guitar back on the ground before laying back in the grass.
"God I missed you",he mumbled closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of the sun on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:31 am

"I m-missed you, too," he murmured, still blushing hard.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:38 am

Mitch gave a soft smile at the simple words, but heard the stutter in them. "I could lay out here forever", he thought out loud, his eyes still closed. So he was completely unaware of how red his companion's face was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next