Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McDerped

McDerped

Beata Bucks : 8873

New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:13 am

Rekishia stepped toward the gate that held the key to her new future. She gazed at the gate in Awe, the security cameras were huge and looked like lasers. But the gate was a bit more interesting than them. She stood next to the gate and did a height comparison, not like it mattered. It was obvious that she would be shorter than it. Her being 4 feet 3 inches. Which was SUPER SHORT for a 13 year old. She had to look up to see how much taller it was, well an estimate anyway. It seemed to be around 6-8 feet, which was probably a good thing so intruders couldn't get in and other students couldn't get out. Her eyes looked to the right and there was a keypad with a speaker it seemed. She walked over to it, the heels of her shoes making a clicking sound as they hit the cement. It looked very important, she was going to press one of the buttons on it but refrained. Something told her that that was for special things only. And by far she wasn't special, she had been given an Invitation to join a different school than she had already been going to. She sighed, "jeez, this place looks super expensive..." her mind wandered for a few moments until she said something else out loud. "can I even afford this place?" The invitation didn't state if it was free of charge or had a fee.... . She finally went up to the gates instead of procrastinating. Nervousness fluttered in her stomach as she pushed the gates open. They were Very heavy. The first step into the school gave her determination. From inside the campus you could hear the voices of other students, some loud, some not so much. She moved her right leg to stand next to the left evenly. And she stood there, in amazement the school was absolutely huge! She turned her head to the left, then to the right excitedly. She made a high pitched squeee sound, but it wasn't very loud so it wouldn't really cause anybody's attention to be caught by it.  But then she realized something, she was totally unfamiliar with this place and had no clue what and where everything and anything was. She also didn't know anybody there, so she was totally helpless in an unknown place and didn't know anybody. She sat on one of the benches near a big building and sighed "Hopefully someone notices that I'm new here and offers to help me out...." her voice trailed off with a finishing sigh. She had a look of determination on her face, to do her best at the school. Her cream hair hung long and didn't cover a majority of her face, it was very interesting. It was light and shiny, it seemed to resemble wind. Rekishia's hair was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Walking to the front of Beata, Jake was on the prowl for new girls. Yeah, his heart and feelings for Jane would never leave, but it was nice to see a fresh face, and body, every once in a while. Whistling a tune with his hands in his pockets, he noticed a car pull up. Stopping, he watched the door open and a girl step out. Score! She was pretty decent looking, but a tad too determined. He could fix that. Walking up behind the girl, his metal leg gave a clank or two against the concrete. he cast a shadow over her. "Hello, newbie." The tall student said in a condescending tone, taking a single step to stand in front of her. He was practically two feet taller than her, which made this predicament even more interesting. "Need a hand? A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to carry bags that heavy." The deep voiced student cooed, in a seemingly genuine way.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Rekishia stopped in her tracks. A shadow loomed behind her which soon grew over her. She flinched a little whatever is behind me is practically huge! Doesn't matter, I should probably look for a guide. She was just about to take enough step when she heard a voice. It was a human voice of a male, but dang he was huge! Well compared to her anyway. She responded to his question by saying, "No thanks," . She had thought that was a hmm 'Polite' gesture. His voice was deep and masculine. Whom she had just noticed. She continued slowly to wherever she was going, her luggage was a bit heavy but not something she couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Good, he caught a stubborn one. Walking backwards with his hands still in his pockets, the tall student walked passed the girl and stood in front of her once more, looking down to her. "But don't you need someone to know you around?" He raised a brow, knowing for a fact she had no clue where to go.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:12 pm

"I guess." She was not shocked by how tall he was. He was, ehh a level 2 out of 10 on a cute scale to her. I will probably take that back soon... She put her luggage down and said with one brow raised "if you really want to help you can take my luggage and show me around I guess." she said with a plain look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:20 am

Now they were talking. Just by her determined personality, he could tell she'd be easy to break. Overconfidence will drown you in a sea of reality. Although this school had a ton of hormonal teenagers with powers, it was full of reality, and she'd soon enough, she'd be put in her place. Jake didn't know if he would break her or one of the mean girls, but it would be a beautiful sight. Taking her suitcase, he picked it up with the utmost ease. "I'd love to show you around, but fist, let's get you checked in." Jake titled his head towards the office doors. "I'm Jake, by the way." He added, holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Rekishia nodded and had to look up a little to get to shake his hand. "my name is Rekishia." . She followed him to wherever he was going.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:40 pm

"That's a cool name. But I think I'll call ya something shorter?" He said with a wink. Earn a girl's trust and it was smooth sailing from there. The two walked in silence for a little bit till they reached the office doors. Setting down her bag, he opened the door in a mock gentleman type of way. "Let's get you settled in and then I'll be glad to show you around." The tall student added with a smile, anticipating what awaited them. Maybe she was as gullible as he thought and he could bring her to him room...

ooc- I'd like to do another topic with ya, if you want to, pm me (I have a good idea >;))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]   New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

New start to Life [Open to Anyone and Everyone]
Page 1 of 1