Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketzly

Ketzly

Beata Bucks : 8624

A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Aylin walked through the main gates of the school and into the large yard. She couldn’t believe that she was finally here. She knew she was going to be homesick for some time, but she would get over it. Her parents had told her a couple of things about the school and how they would help her to have a better control over her powers, and though she wasn’t completely sure of why they decided to send her here instead of teaching her themselves she decided to make the best out of this situation.

Her eyes scanned the place carefully, the place was huge! It was even bigger than she had imagined it to be, getting lost here probably would be easier than she thought. Hopefully they would give her a map or something, at least while she got used to the school on her own. After reaching the fountain and putting her backpack down she pulled out a small notebook and pencil from her pocket and looked inside. She knew she had the memory span of a goldfish, reason why she always tended to write everything down to avoid messing up, for her, the saying ‘Pale ink is better than the most retentive memory’ couldn’t be more accurate.

She nibbled the top of her pencil absentmindedly as she read, apparently she had arrived a bit early, which was an habit of her’s, but she really didn’t mind waiting, plus, it would give her some time to look at the large yard or make a friend or two.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Hannah walked to the entrance, not really caring about the day. It had been normal, as always, but she was still as cheery as ever. The girl half skipped, humming a Ukrainian tune that her mother sang to her when she was little. It went something like:  Oy u hayu, pry Dunayu, Solovey shchebeche, Vin ze svoyu vsyu ptashynu, Do hnizdechka klyche, Och-t'och-t'och i t'och-t'och-t'och, Solovey shchebeche, Vin svoyu vsyu ptashynu, Do hnizdechka klyche. She didn't really know the rest, but that didn't matter. It was a simple folk song that lightened her mood, especially during exams, so the girl had memorized only enough to make her smile. Turning the corner, she noticed someone who looked new, and decided to be social, which wasn't very hard for her. "Hello!" Hannah said in her thick Ukrainian accent, making her way over to the student and giving a short wave. She loved greeting people, and her usual sweet smile never left her face.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9376

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Rob had just returned from his mission a couple days ago, and they were already throwing him back into work. Apparently while he was gone they made him prefect and so it was part of his job to welcome new students. Though he would rather stay in his dorm and be lazy or sleep. Either one worked for him, but no. He had to go greet a new student today because Jules couldn't. She was gone somewhere for some reason.

The autumn prefect decided he was going to go up to the entrance early and sleep until the new student showed up, but as soon as he got there he could already see that the new student was there, and another student he didn't know, but due to the uniform he knew she wasn't new. Rob let out a sigh, and adjusted his eye-patch before approaching the new student and the other student.

Rob shoved his hands into his pockets and approached the two in a calm manner. "Hi." He said to the two before directing his attention to Aylin. "Are you Aylin? I'm Rob, I'm supposed to welcome you to the school." Even thought he really would rather be lazy instead of walking around and doing stuff, he had to do it anyway or else the staff would get mad at him, and he couldn't afford to have the staff mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Ketzly

Ketzly

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Aylin lifted her head from the notebook as soon as she heard a friendly voice talking to her in a cheerful tone. She smiled at the brunette as she released the pencil from the soft grip of her teeth, closing the notebook and putting it back inside her pocket alongside the small pencil. It was good to know that her predictions were correct, and she was actually secretly glad that she wasn’t the one having to approach the girl first, as she couldn’t help but be slightly shy around other people when she was the new girl around. Oh well, she would just need a bit of time to get used to this place and that would allow her to get rid of her shyness.

“Hey!” She wasn’t exactly sure of what she was supposed to do now that she arrived, but she would worry about that later “I guess you’re a student too? Sorry if the answer is a bit stupid, I’m just new around here and I don’t want to screw up this early on” She chuckled a bit, relaxing, the welcoming and cheery personality of the other girl aiding her to do so “By the way, my name is -” She couldn’t finish her sentence before a masculine voice dragged her attention, turning and looking at the red haired boy.

She smiled at him in a friendly way and nodded, it was nice to have someone officially welcoming you to the school, she couldn’t deny that “Thank you! Mind if I ask your names though?” She tried to be as polite as possible, looking at the boy, then at the girl, and then back at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Turning around, Hannah looked at another boy, the Summer prefect. He seemed a bit of an odd character, but in the end, pretty chill. Besides, she didn't know much about him, so she had no room to judge. Looking from Rob to the new girl, she wondered why the girl asked for his name, even though he just said it. Maybe she is just really nervous? Shrugging the idea away, she held out her hand. "I'm Hannah," the brunette said with a big smile, always happy to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9376

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:30 am

Rob didn't mind having to introduce himself again. Some people had a terrible memory, like that summer prefect he knew. She couldn't remember something she just learned to save her life, and then there was him. His memory was great. He could remember basically anything he saw. He would remember these girl's names and there faces for a long while. They might not ever interact again for a while, and while they might have forgotten him, he would remember them.

"I'm Rob." He said to the girl again, and kept his friendly smile. "I'm supposed to the office, if you hadn't completed all the paper work, or to the dorms if you have, to get settled in. But if you want to sit here and chat for a while I don't mind." It gave him a chance to do nothing for a bit, maybe make a new friend or two if he didn't fall asleep on accident.
Back to top Go down
Ketzly

Ketzly

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Aylin tried her best to memorize the names, hoping to not forget them, if she did she would need to ask gain and write them down until she didn’t need to read them to remember them, she just hoped they wouldn’t mind if that happened.

As soon as Rob mentioned her papers she immediately pulled out her small notebook and started to check the pages, nodding after a couple of seconds of reading through it “I think I already completed all the paper work” Just like arriving early, making everything as soon as possible was one of her habits, what meant that she rarely had pending stuff to do unless at certain point she got more work than she could get done in one afternoon for whatever reason.

She wouldn’t mind chatting for a bit, these guys seemed to be pretty interesting, and who knows what kind of stories they would be able to tell. Plus, she was sure that none of them was in a rush, and the dorms wouldn’t go anywhere anytime soon, so… “Just by curiosity, how is the school like? I heard a couple of things about it, but all of them really vague” She tried to start with a casual conversation topic, hoping that things would develop from there without issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]   A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gifted Place For A Gifted Life [Open]
Page 1 of 1