Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My Shot [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:08 pm

A certain young summer girl was standing still in the middle of the forest as the trees, and bushes, and brush swayed around her in the wind. The wind pushed her short blonde hair into her face, but it wasn't enough to block her vision, for it was far too short to distract her. She was staring out in the ground in front of her. Janaya had been out in the forest a lot lately. It was really the only place she felt like she could be in her dragon form freely without scaring to many people except for the occasional person that she managed to stumble across who was also out in the forest.

Her eyes held a sort of far away look, as she was stuck in her thoughts. She was feeling a bit home sick. She missed her parents slightly, and her younger sister, but she was never really noticed in her house, so the feeling wasn't too great. She let out a small huff. She didn't need to be feeling like this. She breathed out a small sigh, and calmed down. She focused on her dragon form, and soon a dragon replaced her.

The beast laid her front legs down on the ground, and pulled her body back stretching, earning a few pops from the bones some how. Her boney wings stretched out, stretched the deteriorated skin that clung to the bones though it appeared the rotten skin hung there rather loosely. She straightened herself out. With hefty beat of her winds she propelled herself upwards, just enough to score her claws into a thick branch of a big tree. She quickly hauled herself up into the branch, arranging herself so that she sat like a gargoyle would off a building, except her tail off off the branch, pointing out her location rather easily if some one was looking for something strange.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9473

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Pepper ran. As fast and as far as she could, not taking anytime to stop. After who knows how long of dashing through the thick forest, the girl's lungs started hurting to the point where she forced herself to stop. Slumping against a tree, Pepper gasped for air. Although it hurt, getting all this energy and anger out was most likely good for her, but it wasn't enough.

Not really thinking, the once innocent looking girl transformed into her dragon form. It wasn’t her largest form, for her head almost reached the top of the trees but at least now the whole world couldn’t see her crashing through the forest. Letting out an ear splitting roar, she sent birds flying out the trees and animals scurrying into their homes. Giving her enormous wings a stretch and folding them back to her side, Pepper looked around, her blue eyes sparkling in the sun. The giant white beast walked through the forest, crashing through trees.

Scenting the air on her way, the dragon could smell and see everything from Roseburry to the sports field, and the lake. Oddly, there was a familiar scent somewhere in the vast forest, and not a regular human, but unfortunately there were too many smells that covered the scent up. It didn't take very long for her to leave a trail of dragon prints and broken brush, and she suddenly stopped, smelling the air. Who ever she smelt was around here, and really close. Pepper sat down with a huff, shaking the ground beneath her and looked up to the trees where a smaller dragon sat. This must be her cousin, the only other person she knew with the ability to change into a dragon, besides Hosa. Curious, the white dragon gave a low rumble/purr sound and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Janya continued to sit in the tree, unmoving, well until she heard a loud roar followed by a few other noises, as whatever it was moved it's way through the forest, and obviously causing some destruction on the way. She tilted her skull slightly trying to determine what was making it's way over to her. It had a familiar smell, but she couldn't quite place it at the moment. It wasn't a smell she had encountered enough yet to have it stuck in her head.

She sat an waited for what ever it was to pass her. She didn't want to be noticed by something if it was that angry, but it was just her luck that the danger stopped right near her, and sat down. Her claws dug into the tree branch as she thought about who this other dragon might be, now that she was clearly able to see her. It took a moment for the undead dragon to reach a conclusion, and determined that this was her cousin. She had seen the dragon before, but it was much smaller.

Her cousin wouldn't take out her anger on her right? The question crossed her skull for a second, because she didn't have a brain at the moment, and then she dismissed it. She extended her wings just enough, so when she jumped down she would land safely on the ground. She moved out in front of Pepper, and just looked up at the bigger dragon, not emotion showing on the skeletons features, because that would be weird. Though it was still kind of weird that she could let out small noises. A rumble sounded like it escaped the ribcage of the smaller dragon, as the empty eye sockets looked at the white dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Keeping her eyes on the smaller skeleton dragon as she jumped from the tree to the ground, Pepper watched intently. This little creature was certainly a rare sight and she wondered how it was even possible. No organs, only stuff to keep her bones together, could Jaya even think straight. Tilting her head like a curious puppy, the white dragon moved it closer to the small dragon to get a better look. Interesting...

Shaking her head and lifting it back up so she was once more looking at the bone creature. I didn't come here to socialize. Although it does sound kind of nice... Standing up, she stretched her wings, smashing into trees nearby. Looking from her cousin to the sky, she wondered if flying this time of day was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:29 pm

The skeletal dragon just watched as the clearly bigger dragon observed her. She didn't even move as the other dragons head got closer for a moment to get a better look. If Pepper wanted she could have easily bit Janya's head off but she never thought Pepper would be that kind of person so she didn't have anything to fear. She noted that the bigger white dragon looked pretty, with the light hitting and reflecting off the scales.

Janya was taken out of her simple thoughts as the bigger dragon extended her wings. The boney dragon made a small noise and then clicked her jaws together. She tilted her head like her cousin had done so minutes before and then extended her wings as well. She was prepared to take off into the sky and fly around with her cousin. She didn't mind the size difference, but having someone to fly with would be nice. She wouldn't be alone in the sky anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:35 am

Once she felt like they were high enough, the large white dragon stopped and looked down, watching the smaller dragon climb the sky towards her. She wondered how the bone dragon's wings worked and how she got airborne, although she assumed their was some skin connecting the bones. What now? She wondered, continuing to flap her wings above the forest. Usually, she would've cared if people saw her flying around in her dragon form, with Janya here, she didn't feel so alone.

Thinking of what to do, an idea dawned on her. Pepper never tried to talk as a dragon to other people, knowing that it would just end in confusion, yet, now there was another dragon in her midst, so she might as well try. Giving a low rumble from deep in her throat, she attempted to talk. At first, nothing except a weird whining noise came out, but focusing more, the dragon finally created a translatable sentence. "Hello cousin." Pepper started. "How's Beata been to you?" Normal humans would not be able to understand the clicking, purring, rumble noises, and she prayed that Janya would be able to understand her. Did different breeds of dragons have different languages?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:31 pm

It took a bit more work for Janya to get herself into the sky. Her wings were smaller, and she was just smaller in general. Pepper easily ascended, and Naya took a bit to catch up, but she was glad once she did. She tilted her head as Pepper attempted to speak with her, and eventually she did hear the rumbles and the clicks turn into words. So they could speak to each other that was nice to know. The summer girl gave off a click from her jaws and then attempted to respond. "Hi!" Well that sounded a bit more hyper active than she intended. "Beata is good!" It was hard to form a sentence being undead, but at least she could speak. "What you up to? Out here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Glad that Janya knew how to reply, Pepper was able to relax a little. At least now it won't be so awkward. Snapping back to the conversation and out of her thoughts, the white dragon thought about her cousin's question. What was she doing up here? "Well... uh, I don't really know. I guess just getting away from everything." It was pretty lame answer, but it was the only thing she could come up with. "What about you?" Her wings flapped at a steady beat, sending powerful wind currents downwards.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Janya tilted her head. Getting away from everything? What was she getting away from? Well it was quickly forgotten by the skeletal beast as Pepper asked her a question. "Peace. Or Practice. Don't know." She said. Her sentences were short. "You help?" She asked. If Pepper would help her with somethings she would certainly improve, and that is what she needed. She wanted to get stronger, and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:52 am

It was pretty apparent that both of them were having trouble speaking, but it was okay. Besides, they were both new in the "talking as a dragon" department. Wondering what Jayna meant, she had to think about the two word statement. Help? Help with what? The white dragon was silent for a moment before it hit her. "What you need help?" She titled her head, looking at the little dragon. Maybe she needs to learn to control her power more?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:44 pm

"Practice, learn." Janya was struggling to speak, but it was going to be like that anyway. Seeing how she lacked a brain in this form it wasn't going to get any better. "You help?" She repeated once again, trying to get Pepper to understand she wanted help with her gift. There wasn't really one else that had a gift similar to Janya's that she knew of, and Pepper was the best person to ask since they were related after all. Their gifts might have some similar properties in how to control them.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Thinking harder about what Janya was trying to say, she finally concluded that she needed help with her power. "I help." Giving a nod of her large head, she looked around, wondering where to start. Maybe some flying, or maybe fire breathing? Wait, could that dragon even breathe fire? "What do you need help?" Forming sentences was slowly becoming more easy and Pepper could finally understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:20 pm

"Everything dangerous." Well it was still a simple thought, but it showed the situation she was in right now. "I very weak." She hoped Pepper was able to understand but maybe she should do something else to prove a point. She quickly opened her mouth and let a small blue flame escape. Maybe that would prove her point. "See? Weak." She said to re-enforce the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:47 am

Staying quiet and watching her cousin attempt to breathe fire, Pepper wondered how she could help. She'd never been tasked in helping someone with their power, and fire breathing was something that kind of just came naturally. I at least have to try. Giving a nod showing that she understood what needed to be done, Pepper took a few moments to think of what to do. "Start with focusing." The white dragon took a deep breath in, then blew out air that soon turned to a huge puff of fire. "See?" Honestly, there wasn't really much more advice she could give, for breathing fire was almost like regular breathing, it was just there.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Focusing? Hmm.. Had she tried that before she couldn't exactly remember. Her wings still working to keep her in the air with Pepper, the skeletal dragon tilted her head in thought as she tried to focus on getting her flame to be dangerous. She could feel it welling up in her chest, or at least she thought. Janya opened her mouth, and blue fire escaped. It was stronger than the last one she used, but it still wasn't to Pepper's level. She felt some slight joy fill her body at the slight improvement but she still had a ways to go. She looked up at Pepper again after her attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Shot [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Shot [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next