Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10653

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

As the two girls headed over to the cafeteria, Lamia turned back and remembered - oh, she forgot to answer Aessa's question about the whole... If the cafeteria food was any good. Glancing around nervously, wondering what to say, considering, the Winter had never exactly gone there at all. Nope, not once not twice. Err... What was she supposed to respond with? Thinking up of three options for herself {A, B, C}, recalling to pick carefully and figure out how each route would go before speaking. {A} Oh, the food is delicious here! {B} Actually, I'm not too sure about that. {C} It's disgusting! Okay, maybe option {C} was not a great one to design at all. So, that leaves {A} and {B}. They both seemed right, but while {B} was more honest... It'd put a doubt on the school's so far flawless reputation that the other girl had thought about, so, the only choice left was {A}. Just reword it slightly... That just didn't seem like her to say something that sounded awfully peppy and super cheerful. Within a few moments before the cafeteria's entrance, the Winter responded, ".... T-the food here... To be honest, I haven't tried since I can't really eat much because of allergies... B-b...but, I heard it's quite delectable."

And through the entrance, was a sun-filled room. Neatly arranged in a pattern were the tables and chairs, carefully placed within the same distance. Well, and then how simple it looked just made it appear graceful you know? This is going to be quite interesting. Very.

Last edited by Princess Lamia on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11286

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 pm

OOC: LOL at the title xD

Aessa merely nodded. "Allergies? Ah, that sucks," Aessa said in an understanding tone, making a sympathetic face. Although Aessa didn't have any allergies herself, she had heard reports on people having deadly reactions to various types of food and that was enough to make Aessa alert. Well, she thought positively to herself, At the least some people thought the food was good. And that alone made Aessa feel better.

But of course, when the two arrived in the cafeteria, she was not surprised to find herself admiring the place....again. Though the fancy exterior of the school and the simple cafeteria looked nothing alike, there was something about them that made them....similar. Aessa didn't know what but at the same time, she didn't want to think about too much. After all, she was only here for food right? Suddenly, she was whisked off into her imagination, imagining what food the (hopefully) kind kitchen ladies will serve them. She didn't expect 5 star quality food of course but she suddenly found herself eating fancy caviar and exquisite desserts. Her tummy growled happily in reply.

Yup, she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Deadly reactions? Ah... Being allergic to eggs and having them be super severe, not to mention deadly the moment she ate one of them by accident, life-threatening. She may have the ability to be immortal, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is. No need to explain anything, though. Lamia will probably just not eat the food from the cafeteria at this rate due to the high likeliness of the ingredient being in the recipe. After all, eggs were pretty common to be part of a delectable meal at this point. Glancing over at Aessa, my, she was admiring everywhere these days. Its simplicity was nice and all, but... Well. Maybe it was time to play along for now. Beckoning her over to where the kitchen ladies were with the meals, Lamia quickly went over and grabbed a tray. Looking at today's choices, well... Let's see. What could she get that wasn't deadly?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Aessa snapped out of her daydream and warily followed Lamia, taking a tray as well. Even though Aessa was somewhat of an independent person, she followed Lamia's every action, such as taking her tray and following her to some weird ladies. It was quite pathetic really but what else could Aessa do? Run away back home? Lock herself in the dorms and plot a way on how to get escape? She wished but she knew she couldn't either way. Either some nosy kid would barge in or even worse, some Beata teaher. For now, she would have to act like a naive girl who liked everything and everyone; just like a stereotypical blonde. It wasn't a very smart plan or a good plan for that matter but she had to do something. Just from going insane. Aessa reached over and grabbed a bowl of soup, smelling all of its delicious scent. Soup was exactly what she needed: warm, comforting, and most of all, flavorful.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:09 pm

OOC;; Looks like no more posts are coming in for the time-being. Ohmigosh, the picture you have for Aessa in your signature looks so adorable~ <3

IC;; Looking over to Aessa and giving a nod as she took the soup, Lamia herself had decided to just take some simple rice without anything besides soy sauce. And a bit of chicken, but that was all. She had to pick out everything carefully after all, and in the end, grabbed a modest bottle of water. However, the way the initiate was acting was a bit suspicious, no? It wasn't like before some time ago that she was trying to find all the faults in Beata. Now, she was acting so naïve and seemed or tried to at least, strain to falsely act as though she enjoyed everything. Well then, that's different. The Winter decided to ask about it later, but for now, no. Let's pretend this was normal, alright? Grabbing the chopsticks from the utensils' stand at the end before beckoning Aessa to follow, the teen walked over to one of the tables and took a seat, a napkin in hand as she quietly began to eat. Let's see how long they can hold a conversation considering Lamia wasn't one to talk too much, especially about herself. And when she does speak... Yeah, by now, almost everyone knew how quietly she spoke and how shy she was. She was the singer of the Beata Band and crowned Princess of the Formal after all, right?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:24 pm

(Haha, thanks. I like it a lot too!)

Aessa kept following Kurumi through the lunch line, feeling a bit strange about Kurumi's food choices. It seemed so simple and plain; was Kurumi's allergies more serious than she expected? What was she even allergic to anyways? Maybe she could ask that later. After grabbing a spoon and a modest cup of apple cider, Aessa slowly made her ways to the table, following Kurumi from a reasonable distance. But it wasn't long before the girl chose a table and Aessa had to settle herself on a seat, making herself comfortable as she could on a wooden chair. After all, there was no harm in trying to eat in comfort right? As she blew on the soup, she looked down at the table nervously. Though she had gotten used to Kurumi's silence, Aessa found it awkward to not talk while eating. It was just...weird. "Forgive me for asking, but what exactly are you allergic to?" Aessa asked, taking a sip of soup.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Well... as weird as it was for Aessa, it seemed absolutely normal to her, thanks to her, not so talkative nature. Oh, wait, listening to the question, the time thief looked away, wincing again, before wondering how to reply. She couldn't just try to explain it with expecting the initiate to understand perfecto. Nope, not at all. Just keep it simple, don't go overboard. Don't go overboard. "Eggs... I-I... I'm allergic to eggs..." the girl whispered quietly, hoping that it was quiet enough for her not to hear, or anyone else to hear to that matter. It was a lot rarer of an allergy than most expected, and most people who can't tolerate with them tend to have fatal reactions. Like when she was rushed to the infirmary... Or other times. In her mind, Lamia knew Aessa heard, but hopefully, with a slim chance, no.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:02 pm

"Eggs... I-I... I'm allergic to eggs..."

Oh. That explained everything. It explained the reason why Kurumi didn't like to eat at the cafeteria as much as the other students and also why her food choices were so...bland.

Kurumi had barely spoken, but Aessa could hear her loud and clear, although it was mainly because the cafeteria was nearly empty. But what should she say? I'm sorry about that? No, that seemed too lame."Wow, that explains the entire cafeteria thing," she said, staring at Lamia's food. It wasn't that she didn't like looking at Lamia's eye because Kurumi's eyepatch honestly did confuse her but it was more because....she was scared of her reaction? No, that couldn't be it; Kurumi was very shy and soft spoken. Maybe she just too shameful to look at Lamia with pity and just took it on the food itself.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:21 pm

"It's fine... I-I... I'm used to it..." the girl said in reply, obviously not exactly bothered by it. Something as confusing and strange as that would surely bring something up, whether bad, sympathy, etc. It just did. And suddenly revealing it out of the blue wasn't the best idea, even if Aessa did ask. Now, it was just utter silence at this point. Lamia didn't know what else to say, and had easily stopped the conversation short, bringing an end to the topic. Unless the initiate asked why she was used to it, which could be possible, then this was a big drop in something. If anything, Lamia just couldn't hold a topic and converse/socialize with others very well; that was just something that she could only dream of, and personalities like that didn't come easily with just simple wishing. Not at all...
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Aessa pondered, not paying the slightest attention to the awkward silence. Hm, what did Kurumi mean by "used to it"? Used to the reactions or used to the sympathetic responses? Gah, it was all so confusing but Aessa didn't want to push it any further. She decided to move onto a new topic which Kurumi surely must know:

So I've been wondering whether the school has like an art class, sport team, music class or any extra curricular activity in general really. I mean, I know what the class schedule is but I was just wondering because...." She was about to mention it was because the school was not like other normal schools but it didn't seem right, especially since Kurumi herself has been a student attending for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Oh, actually, she didn't know too much about this either. Taking a quick serving of her rice, Lamia pondered on about it for awhile, once again starting the silence. However, it didn't last as long this time around. Perhaps. "I-I...I recall there being a school band, art, drama, and gym class... But that's it..." It was the honest truth out of her lack of knowledge, but nonetheless, anything about extracurricular activities besides Beat 'As, was out of the question. And the band had limited positions that were already filled, so... What else could the time thief say about this? Nothing, nothing that doesn't require going around and asking passing students whether they knew about a particular subject or not. This was one of many problems with the Winter - she couldn't hold a conversation without automatically dropping it short like the other conversations she had with Aessa.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:27 pm

School band? Well, Aessa was never going to try out for that. It's not like she disliked music; she was just bad at making music in general. How to mess up on a really high note? No problem, she would just have to make a painful screech. It was thanks to her fairy gift that she had a fairly high voice. Not as high as when she transformed of corse but it was still pretty darn high. Now..drama? That seemed nice...but it didn't really suit her and gym was just suicide, especially if you're a small and weak girl like Aessa. Maybe she could be in the cross country team but Kurumi didn't mention any sport teams in general so that was out of question. Now, the last choice would be art. Aessa wasn't good at sketching but she was good at painting, if she did say so herself. She simply found it fascinating on how easy the colors blended together and how easily they can suddenly brighten or depress the mood. "That's nice..." Aessa muttered, taking another sip of her soup. Ugh, thanks to her waiting, her soup had gotten cold. She took another sip. Oh well, at least it was still yummy.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm

And more silence. Why was it that things like this always happen? Just very short conversations. While she didn't exactly know if this was a great topic or not, Lamia simply asked real quick without even bothering to think about it, "Uhm... What do you think of the school?" While it could be considered a very common question, since, it was just something others were curious about. But directly asking it without dropping a few hints first might not have been the greatest idea possibly, since it was a sudden question that demanded an answer automatically. So much for soft-spoken if the Winter could be so direct. Turning away, she quickly made a hasty recovery, "Y-y...you don't have to answer if you don't want to..." And back to naïve Lamia. It wasn't like her to just change to something straightforward and blunt, not at all. Such directness was quite a bold action she would never dare to do. But why now of all times?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Aessa choked on her soup in surprise as Kurumi asked her the question, shocked on how close it hit home to her feelings. Was it simply a coincidence or did Kurumi suspect something? But even if she did suspect something, how did she know? Aessa patted her chest roughly to calm her constant coughing down, hoping no one around them would notice. But even her annoying coughing wasn't that important right now. What was important was how Aessa was going to answer that. To be honest, Aessa felt many things about the school, including admiration, but was that all she was going to say? After all, what if Kurumi suspected something more? Then she could never trust Aessa and Aessa really wanted somebody to keep her company. After recovering from her choking and drying her wet eyes, she weakly stammered out, "Well, the school was honestly nicer than I thought. I just feel a little home sick that's all. But that should be cured after a week or so, right?" It was the truth more or less. Although she did not miss anybody in general, she did miss her room a lot. A room could mean a lot to someone; it was their only place for privacy or closure.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:25 pm

OOC;; Pfft... All those cute images of Aessa. ;7; Makes me feel bad for having Lamia lie to her

IC;; That maybe was way too direct for her own good. Wincing when Aessa gave her the weakly stated answer, it probably meant that maybe something was up, or the question was just too personal, despite being commonly asked. Such a naïve fool she was, not even knowing her own social awkwardness. What kind of person was she? Actually, perhaps thinking about that now of all times wasn't right. However, Lamia had barely noticed that she had been choking and how damp the initiate's eyes were. "U-u...uhmm... S-sorry..." Simple words that she often said, even if it wasn't her own blame. It was a habit that whenever something went wrong, that she had to apologize for it. There wasn't really anything else she knew to say in that kind of situation, not at all. A strange habit, but nonetheless, what she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next