Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11319

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 pm

(Mwhahaha! /evillaughfail)

Oh great, now she made Kurumi all quiet again. Why did she have to go off and ruin the moment? "B-but I have been wondering how the teachers train their students and all," she quickly added in, laughing sheepishly, "The education system here really intrigues me." That was completely the truth. She had been curious for a quite while, wondering how such a heavily populated school could have the students' powers so impressively maintained, despite her main intentions. Although her feelings were still the same, she was slowly feeling herself become impressed, even if it's slightly. After all, it's only been a day, isn't it? Only the power of persuasion can convince a person like Aessa so easily but Kurumi only had the power of stealing time, right? Aessa couldn't help but smile as she remembered she misheard Kurumi for saying "smell" instead of "steal". How silly of her was that? Although she had elf ears (which helped enhance her hearing), sometimes words were become 'fuzzy' and mix together, causing her to mishear.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10686

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Oh, great. Another thing she wasn't positive about, since she always stayed in the back of the class, and made sure never to participate, or at least very rarely. Well, how to explain this part... The Winter glanced around nervously, wondering if there were any students nearby that could give her the answer, but, of course, the cafeteria had to be completely empty today. "I-I...i'm not sure... I don't really participate in classes..." Not exactly the truth, since the thief always went ahead and attended the lessons for each subject, though speaking out or giving answers - even if she knew them - was a completely different case that she'd rather not risk. Most of the time, it was her quietly taking notes in the back as she worried about her powers just suddenly turning on like the other times before in her other schools. They just turned on it without warning, her emotional instability and naïve fatal nature didn't help at all. "U-uhmm... s-sorry I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 pm

"O-oh, I see then," Aessa murmured in reply, tucking her hair behind her ears. What Aessa had forgotten at the time was that some people disliked seeing her ears, hating on how pointy and foreign-looking they looked. It hurt sometimes, yes, but that's why you would usually see her with her hair down. But at that moment, she wanted to do it to avoid flimsy stray locks of hair from swimming around in her soup. After all, why prevent yourself from enjoying yourself when you could, right?

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 pm

It didn't help without an answer to Aessa's question, it made her feel a bit more useless than usual. Not being able to reply with a straightforward solution to such a simple inquire was silly, especially when you attended the classes the other was talking about specifically. That was stupid, it was really pathetic. Looking up slightly, Lamia realized she had pointier ears... Elf ears? It was the only thing that came to mind, but, the ears didn't bother her by their shape. People judged her for the eye patch and disliked it without even knowing why she had it on - to protect them from a higher and more critical chance of murder. Power couldn't flow through if it was concealed since it can't tell what was happening, so, just meant no way of death as long as she didn't get too nervous or something went wrong uncontrollably. A life full of unfairness and flaws sounds absolutely wonderful, no? "U-u...uh... Y-you're an elf...?" the Winter asked, before turning away, realizing she had just bothered with some sort of personal information and had been completely blunt about it without even knowing. What an idiot. If this keeps up, it wouldn't end very well. What was she even thinking at this point? Had she completely lost control over herself and couldn't even control what she said?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:09 am

Aessa had to laugh. "Hehe, no," she said, grinning, "I'm a fairy. The elf ears just help me hear things better, that's all." Although she had remembered that one incident of her mishearing Kurumi, Aessa didn't add in the fact that sometimes it would mess her up. She didn't think Kurumi would forget the incident, of course, since she seemed to be an intelligent person, but Aessa was hoping she would let it go. "It's kind of convenient for hearing things from far away but when it's close-up, it doesn't work as well," she admitted, pulling her hair back to cover her ears again.

(Your signature is so cute ♥♥♥)

Last edited by Aessa on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:22 am

OOC: <3

IC: Fairy? So that must be her power... Nice going on giving it away just like that Aessa. Lamia thought about it for a few moments, before remembering something... Faerie Physiology was it? That must be the other girl's power. It was the only thing that made sense and the only one she had some knowledge of. "O-o...oh... That'd be why you misheard me?" the Winter asked out of curiosity, questioning yet about another direct and something straightforward. Why was she just being so forward today and a bit... rude by asking all these personal things? And, especially reminding Aessa of the mishear from before. Her hand clenched into a fist, Lamia gently tapped her head with it, tilting a bit before saying, "S-sorry.... about being so... direct... and... blunt..." Her voice sort of just dropped dead as she progressed with the sentence, but... How many times has she apologized again in just one day with the initiate alone? Probably more than five, maybe almost ten times by now.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 am

Aessa nodded. "Right," she said, blushing slightly, "Heh heh, that was kind of embarrassing." But despite that, Aessa actually felt glad for spilling it out just like that. It made her feel a bit better about herself. "It's no problem, really," Aessa quickly replied, smiling sheepishly to make the girl feel better, "They're perfectly reasonable questions. It's my fault for not giving you..." Aessa paused there, feeling her voice falter. Giving her what? It's not like it would Kurumi feel any better anyways. "Clear answers," Aessa finally said, ending the sentence with honesty.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 am

Nodding slightly, Lamia replied, "Would you like to head back now?" That was literally the first sentence that she didn't wind up stuttering with Aessa. Perhaps the two could be more than just classmates, right? Friends was the most she could get at it, since any other option would be quite... strange. While she didn't return the smile, the Winter concealed the feeling of slight happiness - this felt much more like how true people would act with each other. Not inhumane like back home where just because you were different, you were automatically an inferior being. That was the worst problem possible, but there were worst... Maybe. Looking down at the rice she had, it only made her realize that she barely ate anything. Quickly grabbing her chopsticks and simply grabbing a small bunch at a time, eating the delectable meal, making sure not to choke, but knowing her, doing something like this often caused it. Luckily, not this time. "Th-this... was my fault for having the inability to answer..." The last thing she said before getting up from the table to dispose of the meal's container and the utensils.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:59 am

Aessa nodded. "Yeah, I'm full now anyways," she said, chuckling as she went up to put the dirty bowl away. But as she went up, she caught Kurumi quickly eating, attempting to finish everything. "If you're too full, you can always save," Aessa suggested, gesturing towards the rice, "Or maybe you can save some for your brother." Although she had no idea what kind of relationship Kurumi and her brother had, it clearly must be a strong one, since Kurumi had mentioned her brother with much endearment earlier. Perhaps, he can eat some with her when he's free. You know, spend some sibling quality time. Then she turned around, making her way to the dirty dishes and giving Kurumi time to think.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 am

Shaking her head at the idea of just simply not finishing, Lamia answered back, "It's rude to give someone your leftovers... Besides... I'm not very healthy and need to eat..." At least it was honest, though her brother? He was currently in the Spring dorms most likely, but to be honest, didn't really know. Since they had been separated into different houses, it was difficult to see each other outside of class or not at all. While it would be a good idea to head over to the Spring dorms to visit, what if he was busy with his new friends? It'd not be right to just go in and disturb him, he wouldn't like that at all. It'd be bothersome and he wanted to be more social, so it was perfect for him not to have her around for the time being. "H-h...he's probably with his friends... I don't want to disturb him."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:20 am

Aessa came back to the table, just in time to hear Kurumi's response. "Oh, I see then," she mused, "But you are his sister after all. Surely, he wouldn't mind." My....that was quite rude of her. She just automatically assumed that Kurumi and her brother had a perfect relationship. What if maybe they were more private of their feelings? Or maybe they were in a fight right now? Okay, fine, the last one seemed unlikely but nevertheless, it was still rude. "Unless, since you know much more than I do, we can just give him some privacy," she quickly added, hoping to make Kurumi more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:38 pm

She didn't want to exactly explain what was going on with her and her brother. Oh, they were on a completely perfect relationship with each other. However, at their previous school, it was impossible for them to have friends - her because she wound up harming them and eventually killed many; her brother because he didn't want to make the same mistakes. Even then, she skipped three to four years of school afterwards and was home-schooled until the coma... Lamia shook her head, "It's true that we're family... B-but... He needs to get to know more people besides me, right?" That was the honest truth. The two before Beata barely knew anyone except each other, their family, and then Lamia's only friend who happened to never seem to do harm, Calum. It was a good chance for Kearn to learn more about others, and she didn't want to interrupt him.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Aessa thought about it for a while. Clearly Kurumi must have a good reason not to visit her brother, especially since she cared for him so much. "You're right," she said, nodding understandingly, "Should we go now?" Aessa was ready to go anyways. She put all of dirty dishes away and she didn't bring anything with her, since Kurumi put her luggage into an empty dorm. All she had to do is wait for Kurumi's reply. After all, she was still new and she didn't where anything was at all.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Shaking her head slightly in agreement, Lamia beckoned her hand slightly before taking the walk. It was fun talking to Aessa, she'd admit that. They were similar in ways besides physical appearance, but, they were probably going to be great friends if things stayed well. Unfortunately, it made the Winter feel a bit off for lying about her name. At least it wasn't too late to say so - "I-i'm... Not Kurumi. My name is Lamia..." she stated quietly, a bit in a stammer, but quite weakly. For the sake of the world, the girl was just hoping that the initiate wouldn't get angry at her for going under a different alias for no true reason that she would say. That would not likely end well if there were some lashing up and then an argument came apart... It didn't seem right, and would easily end their just-formed friendship within a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Aessa looked up at the girl in surprise. "Y-you're not?" she asked, looking at the girl in confusion, "Was it Lamia you said?" Aessa wasn't angry or mad....she was just a bit hurt and a whole lot of confused. Although she was a bit...sad... on why Lamia would lie about her name, she slowly nodded. "Why?" she asked, "Did i scare you or something?" She didn't want to ruin their perfectly steady friendship like this. After all, she wasn't necessarily mad....just a bit hurt. At the same time though, she kind of understood. Some people were slow to trust but for Lamia to admit the truth....did that mean she trusted her now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next