Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11319

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Oh no. By the look on Lamia's face, Aessa immediately knew that her friend had misunderstood. "N-No, Lamia, you d-don't understand!" Aessa stammered, fumbling over her words, "I meant like picking plants or fruits for you to test on. I d-don't mean..." Aessa knew that she didn't have to finish the sentence. After all, she already knew that Lamia had the idea in her head in the first place. That meant she didn't need to mention it again, right? Besides, it would only make things more awkward and awkward was the opposite mood Aessa was aiming here. Let's try to go for comfortable and relaxed, shall we? The Autumn girl then shot the Winter a small sheepish smile, with a look in her eyes that looked apologetic. Hopefully, now that things are cleared, her friend would feel better, even if slightly.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10686

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:25 pm

While it was a bit difficult to understand Aessa as she just simply tried to explain everything with a quick flurry of words, Lamia winced a bit, focusing as best as she could to realize what she was saying. Oh... right, the fruits. "... O-o... oh... Uhm... I-I... I don't know..." the Winter replied, not facing her friend any more. It wasn't that she didn't trust her - that wasn't true - but the situation had suddenly gotten strange and such, considering that it was sort of impossible for her to control it without her emotions and feelings getting in the way, but... Oh, just forget it. What was she supposed to do at this point? Explain that her powers loved to mess with her mind and life? That'd just make her seem like some sort of freak of nature or something... Or monster or puppet or... There were too many different words.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Ugh, good job Aessa. Just when you thought you were making things better, you actually made things worse. How was that even possible? Well, anyways, Aessa now knew that now was the time to change the subject. "But anyways, how do you feel now? You still look a bit weak," Aessa said, looking at the girl thoughtfully, "I was just worried because you're my friend and all." Although her casual tone and desperate attempt to change the subject, Aessa meant 100% of that. She just met Lamia today, yes, but there was not a lot of people in this world who would stay with her this long. Not even her parents. She enjoyed Lamia's company and she didn't want anything bad to happen to her friend...or anyone really. So,even though her statement was rather random, it was all because of her concern for the girl who seemed so much like her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Still staring off elsewhere though in slight focus of what Aessa said, it was sort of true that she was still within a weak state. However, not that much. Her sudden statement just seemed a bit out of place in this conversation and honestly, it was a poor choice of topic to change to. Since... well... Yeah. It's a sensitive topic and at the moment, it didn't really seem like a good one to change to considering, while it was out of concern, to be quite frank, it only made the situation more awkward. "O-oh... I-I....I'm fine..."

OOC;; Short post. >v>
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

There it was again: the silence. Aessa could only nod and look down awkwardly, staring at the ground.  What were they even talking about before the Autumn even mentioned the whole practicing idea anyways? Oh wait, that's right: her power. She honestly didn't want to mention it again but....hm, maybe she just won't. It seemed that everything she said was taken in the wrong way or even worse, it would end in silence. "So um," she said awkwardly, looking up from the ground to the girl in front of her.

(Even shorter post llD)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:43 pm

OOC;; By like... a couple characters. xD

IC;; During that strange silence, Lamia had gone back to playing with her fingers, unsure of what else to say. To be honest, they were pretty much done and didn't really need to say much more to each other for the day. This, in truth, was what was to be expected at this point considering how long they've been conversing with each other. It's also been the longest time the Winter had spoken with someone this long besides her brother and Calum. And that hasn't exactly happened for quite a while. Though she didn't want to end this awkwardly like how the current situation appeared to be, though that may be the only choice the teen had. "So... u-u...uhm... I-I.... I'll see you later...? . . ."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 pm

(Pfftt, I was hoping no one would notice that llD *flies away*)

Aessa smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course," she said happily as she walked over to the door to lead the girl out, "Thanks for everything Lamia." Aessa desperately wanted to say something to console the girl that she had not meant to make the mood awkward earlier but...she would make things worse. It was best to end things all this. Just say a simple goodbye, Aessa, that's all you have to do, she thought to herself, leaning over to open the door. Twisting the door knob, she swung the door open and turned back to her friend, giving the girl one of her genuine smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6