Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My Shot [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

My Shot [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Janya listened to Pepper as she helped the girl walk to the infirmary. "Well if your up for it, may I suggest we meet out in the forest every Saturday and train together or just relax an have fun? Cause either way as long as I trasform, I'm getting some practice in which is what I need." They were closer to the infirmary but they still had some distance to go, but it was nice to not be alone for once. No one else in her family had a gift like hers, so when she did do stuff back at her house, she was always alone in the practice. Her little sister didn't even show signs of having a gift
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:14 pm

"I'm down for anything." She said with a smile. Pepper couldn't wait till the next time they would soar through the sky again, but before she could say anything else, she suddenly got light headed. Unfortunately, the cloth on her leg wasn't much against the blood. The last thing she wanted was to be a burden to her cousin, but the more she tired to stay awake, the more everything seemed to spin in circles. "Whoa," The girl mumbled, her steps getting slower and slower.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Janya smiled when her cousin said she would be down for their activity. It would be nice, but the smile vanished when Pepper said something, and started to slow down. They really needed to get to the infirmary. Since she wasn't transformed, she had gotten some energy back so she should be able to transform to get her to the infirmary, but probably not do anything else. "Hold on." The summer girl focused for a second, and transformed. She flinched as soon as she got to her new form from a slight pang of pain. That wasn't supposed to happen. Oh well. She pulled Pepper onto her back, and quickly went to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Shot [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3