Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Open Window [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9676

Open Window [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:45 pm

Dakota could have let out a sigh of relief then and there. Those types of comments really did soar right over his head, didn't they? She supposed that wasn't entirely a bad thing. For a moment, the girl seemed thoughtful as she set the rest of her cookie lightly down on it's platter. A small headache was coming on as more and more people came rushing into the cafe for a quick afternoon treat, but she tried not to let it distract her for then.

Whilst she didn't realize it, she had began thumbing at the ends of her skirt, a nervous tick of some-sort. Honestly, what reason was there to be embarrassed about? She'd already asked him about going on a not-date... which was kinda a date, so? Kota took in a deep breath, resolving herself. She wasn't at home anymore. She could do what she wanted, right? Just going for stuff like this would surely be something he would appreciate? Not having to hold back.

And so she tried to smile again, although it flit with uncertainty. "I think it's pretty cute... The... The fluffy-ness is cute..." Her voice dropped slowly down as it wavered.

She gripped tighter at the hem of her clothing. What the heck was that supposed to be. The red-head took in a deep breath and let it out in a quick huff, irritated with herself. This shouldn't have been hard at all! "Do you want to take the sweets and go somewhere quieter?" The young woman blurted out as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Flirting wasn't something he was good at. He could be good at it when he wanted to be but this was not one of those times. As a small silence settled between them he took another bite of a treat and listened to the people that seemed to be coming to the cafe for whatever reason. He knew the slight peace they had wouldn't last long, but it was nice while they had it. His eyes looked up at her as she took a deep breath wondering if something was wrong for a moment. Was it because of the people?

He blinked when she spoke again catching all of what she said even with the new noise. "Cute?" He echoed. While it was something he was called commonly back then it was a rare compliment now, and it actually blush a little. He honestly didn't know how he felt about it. It made him feel nice, but at the same time he wasn't sure if this was the reaction he should be having. He didn't really get a chance to respond before she asked about going elsewhere. "Huh? Oh yeah sure. It is getting a bit loud in here anyway.." He looked around and then laid out a napkin for them to store treats on and take with them.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:57 pm

It felt nice to be able to make him the one blushing, after spending nearly their entire time together with her own cheeks flushed red. Dakota sat back up straight, pleased to hear that he was quick to agree. She hadn't bothered to bring any medicine with her and caffeine could only help a headache so much. The Spring sipped up the last of her tea, setting back gently onto its small plate and scooping the cooking up into her grasp. "Is there any place around here that's quieter?" She asked. It was a long walk back to the school, but if they had to in order to get some peace...

Kota shuffled through what little places she knew at the top of her head as she let all the small treats drop into Magic's napkin, her hands brushing lightly against his, making her heart leap a bit into her throat. "I'm still new here... And you're a big shot, aren't you?" The Winter Prefect... He would know all the best places to go.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:50 pm

The winter held the napkin open for the girl to dump the treats she gathered into the small make-shift bag. He focused on her words so that way his mind didn't wonder to any other conversations. He didn't need to know what was going on with anyone else.. He was glad they were leaving this way he didn't feel like he was spying on anyone which was why he didn't come to Rosebury that often. He didn't pay any mind to the fact that her hands touched his since he was focused on trying to find somewhere else quiet.

Once all the treats were secured, he decided it was time to leave the busy cafe. "I know of a near by place. It's usually quiet, and people don't go there too often." He said leading the way out of the cafe and onto the streets of the town. "It's called Diane's hill. I hope you are alright with it." He said to the girl not really wanting to comment on the big shot comment. He didn't really think of himself as such.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:14 pm

The name rang familiar for reasons she couldn't quite put her finger on, although the Spring was certain that she had never heard it before. Either way, she supposed it didn't matter, and any place that left the two of them alone with just their own thoughts sounded like heaven to her then. "Why wouldn't I be?" Dakota mused. Unless the hill was burned or haunted or something, she didn't see any reason to disagree. Seeing as coming to the cafe was her idea, she left a few bills on the table to pay the tab, and a bit extra for tip.

Kota took a step back, looking him over warmly and lightly-offering him her arm as they left, if he even bothered to notice. (She would be quick to play it off if he didn't.) "Is this a place you go to often?" She wondered aloud as the two of them set off. "The name sounds pretty, at least."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Magic shrugged in response to the girl's question. He wasn't exactly sure why he asked in the first place since she did ask him about somewhere quiet. He just guessed it was something he was used to asking for some reason. He looked to the girl as she spoke up again, she did look pretty cute. "No not really. If I don't have to come to Rosebury then I won't, even if it's to get through to get to the hill." He said as he took her arm she offered up. It was the gentlemen thing to do right? He wasn't used to being gentlemanly. Making sure he still had a good grip on the make-shift treat bag, walking along as he did so.

"Well a pretty name is good match for it, because it has a nice view. I have only have seen it a few times but it's nice to see the rare chance I come into town." Now that he thought about it, this felt more like a date. Which he was okay with.. He didn't even intend for this to happen and yet he had a cute girl on his arm. It was a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:48 am

Her faced warmed as his arm looped around hers and the girl had to pause all other train of thoughts to ignore the sharp flutters I'm her chest or the queezy feeling in her stomach. What was she, twelve? Dakota couldn't help but scold herself. It wasn't like she was never close to a guy before. This time felt different still; she hadn't had to worry about her parents or judged by any friends. It was nice to be able to relax...

At least until he was starting to realize their own psuedo-romantic situation, then she had to go throughout the long process of stilling her heart again.

The young woman allowed herself to nuzzle up to him a little closer as the hill came into view. It seemed enormous, over looking a huge portion of the school and small town. "What would I need to do to get you to carry me up?" She joked, staring up at the top.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Magic caught onto her joking tone. "Well you would have to hold the treats, maybe some other things.." He made it so he sounded slightly suggestive at the end, but he figured she would realize that he had no intentions of that, and was only joking from reading his mind. He was mostly wondering what her reaction would be to him doing that. He started walking pulling her along with him, not minding her being sort of nuzzled into his side. She was close enough that he could kind of hear her heart beat, but he made sure he stayed focused on other things. That sound still kind of freaked him out. Especially when someone normally needed to be so close to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 12:22 am

Despite the fact that she knew almost instantly he wasn't in the least serious, it didn't stop the girl from being caught off guard and tripping over his words, literally. "I- I think I-" With a slight yelp she was cut off, near losing her foot in a rabbit hole and falling to the ground, hadn't it been for her tight hold on the sturdy young man. Instead, she awkwardly wavered, flustered as she took several moments to get her balance back again.

"Ithinkthatcouldbearranged!" Dakota finished quickly, straightening herself back up and letting out a huff. She was embarrassing herself over and over, it seemed. What was her deal? The young woman shot him a pointed look. "You... didn't see that." She said firmly, her face still a beet red as they finished their way up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Magic smirked at her reaction, from the way she was stuttering there for a moment, up until she tripped. He reached out to try an steady her but it seemed she already had it taken care of. Well it took a moment for her to regain her composure fully, but she didn't need any assistance from him. Mason was glad she wasn't hurt.

When she spoke up again, it was his turn to pause for a moment. Did she really mean it? Or was she just joking to get back at him. He couldn't really tell from her tone sense she spoke so fast. He was just able to pick up what she was saying. He just continued along not really wanting to ask in that moment. "Sure, I didn't see anything, but I heard it." He said with a small shrug looking at her with a slight teasing look in his eyes. He didn't exactly need to see to know when something was happening sound usually told him.

Once they reached the top of the hill Magic let go of the girl's arm, and stepped forward, turning to face her in the process. "What would you like to arrange exactly?" He asked the girl going back to her answer from the moment before, trying to get her a bit more flustered now that he actually had a chance too. And the fact that this was a sort of date gave him all the more reason to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:26 am

It took a good deal of Dakota's willpower to not try and give him the satisfaction of another silly response, catching a glimpse of the look on his face and the teasing gleam in his eyes. Wasn't she supposed to be the one poking fun at him? As the two of them reached the top of the hill and separated, she found herself stubbornly flustered, running her fingers through a few stray strands of hair; curiously looking around the area.

It really was pretty from where they stood, but she couldn't help but feel paranoid, like there had to be someone out there watching the two of them. Although, she supposed if someone had been out there with their on them that Magic would have been able to hear them and pick up on it, even the slightest echo.

She'd had half the mind to resolve herself and relax hadn't he stepped back up, not seeming to mind the whole flirting-game anymore. Maybe he really was a tad more experienced than she was...

"W-Wouldn't you like to know?" she sputtered out, unable to hold his gaze for a good moment, her heart fluttering at an increasing rate... and she knew there was no way to hide that, but she was still determined to keep her cool. A sort of date... It was losing it's sorta-ness by each passing moment. The Spring put on her best smile again, reaching up and supping her hands gently over his ears. "Not sure you're ready to hear all that." Her voice had lowered to a whisper, ringing with a soft, gentle challenge.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:02 am

He chuckled lightly at her stuttering. It had been a while since he was this relaxed with someone. He noticed that she was unable to hold his gray green gaze for long, while he just kept his eyes on her. It took her a moment but she put a nice smile back on her face and grabbed his head gently covering his ears in the process, while it made sounds a bit more muffled he could still hear decently well. Though he was able to hear her heart beat a little more clearly now.

His expression had dropped to something a tad more curious when she spoke up again, but it didn't last long because after she challenged him, a grin was back on his face. "I'm not ready to hear it?" He echoed somewhat. He was uncomfortable with hearing her heartbeat which made his own pick up slightly but he decided to use it to his advantage. "Well from what it sounds like to me, you aren't ready to tell it." He said with an unwavering gaze. "It sounds like your heart is going a mile a minute."

He softly placed his hands on top of hers and gentle moved them off his ears, but not releasing her hands. "And yes, I would like to know. That is why I asked." He said giving her a soft smile that expressed something a little different than the teasing he was pulling a moment ago. He didn't do this often, but when he got into little flirting challenges like this he always found them fun. He just hoped Kota was having fun with this too.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:21 pm

There was some amount of comfort in knowing that she wasn't the only one who was feeling on edge then. Even if he was apparently cheating, hearing how quick her heart was beating... What kind of non-sense was that? Never-mind the fact that her own mind reading was miles more invasive. She was so used to reading everyone else, to have someone pick up on the slightest thing on her was jarring; all the teasing and joking aside. "Sounds to me like you're hearing things," she said back, trying to bite back her small smile.

It was stupid that her breath hitched as he held her hands down in his. He was so warm and yet his touch left nothing but cold sparks behind, and yet she didn't want to pull away. This was so dumb and cheesy and, well, romantic; was she supposed to feel that light-headed? As she thought of the little challenge between them, as her fingers intertwined with his, she realized quickly that he was readily winning.

Dakota didn't exactly know what she was doing, but her silly determination pushed her on. "Maybe some things are better unsaid, is all." She insisted quietly, taking a small step forward and reaching up closer to him on the tips of her toes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Magic smirked slightly at the girl's first comment, taking note of the tone now that he didn't have hands muffling the sound anymore. Which allowed him to hear the hitch in the girl's breath when he grabbed her hands, which caused his smirk to grow slightly. He also noticed that she didn't pull away from him after holding her hands for a moment. That was a good sign. It felt weird to have someone's hands intertwined with his, it wasn't something that happened often, but it was a nice feeling.

Mason noticed she seemed to hesitate for a moment. If wasn't for the fact she didn't pull her hands away he would have thought he did something wrong. But then she pressed forward continuing on with the challenge of their's. "You seem to have forgotten hearing things is in my gift description." He said not moving away or losing his gaze focus as she came closer. He closed the distance a little more so only a couple inches separated their faces.  "Oh so you aren't going to say?" He mused softly since he didn't have to speak in a normal voice since they were close. "Does this mean your are going to show me?" Alright now his heart rate was a little faster than normal, but it didn't feel like it was going to jump out of his chest. He was doing a decent job.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:16 am

Was this real? This was seriously, actually happening?

Don't get her wrong, throughout all she had plans and all her daydreams, she still hadn't thought that things between them would get this good; or that the two of them would find themselves so close together, so fast, literally. Her gut instinct nagged at her. After all, she barely knew this guy, and who would drag themselves into a situation like this with someone that they'd hardly just met... But then again...

She had an advantage that others didn't. She could see past any facade, figure out if there happened to be anything dishonest going on... but there was none. Magic seemed genuinely interested and just going along with the little game they had going on. She wasn't sure if that made things better or worse. It certainly didn't seem to quell any of the butterflies raging a whirlwind inside her stomach.

It was all so perfect and she wasn't sure what to make of it. She hadn't even had her first kiss before.

But what better time was there for that then now? She had a home, a new life, new friends, a clean slate, and a handsome, strong guy holding her up close...

"Hmph," For a moment, she feigned one last stubborn look, pushing gentle up against him; close enough she could feel his breath just against her cheek. "You'd like that, wouldn't you...?" Dakota let her green eyes flutter close, her thoughts become a frenzy now that they were so close. Was this right? Why was it so warm out when they were outside? Things felt so chaotic, but at the same time, the world seemed so peaceful.

Her lips just lightly grazed against his, and then she froze, some stupid anxiety grabbing a firm hold on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Window [closed]   Open Window [closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Window [closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next