Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8752

Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411}   Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 am

Hope tilted her head in thought for a few moments, wondering where her nickname, Cathy, came from. Then she finally remembered what people used to say about people who talked too much. They were Chatty Cathys. Hope knew perfectly well that she talked a lot, it was her and her own personality. She liked the nickname Cathy, she liked the nicknames that everyone had been given.
This is fun! Everyone getting nicknames, talking, befriending...but I thought I had four assigned roommates. Hope thought, wondering where her fourth roommate was. She shrugged, guessing that the fourth one was probably out doing something.
I'm sure I'll see him, or her, later. She thought cheerfully.

So the students that she had met so far were pretty cool, her dorm was cool, the school itself was...well...cool! So would the rest of the rooms and students be cool? Would the studio be even cooler? Probably so. She guessed where Amaye was at this point. Probably the library. Why spend your time alone in a library when you could be exploring the school and making friends in the process? She shrugged again, she would never understand. Hope would have to convince Amaye or literally drag her somewhere fun later on.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8563

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411}   Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Hunter was taken aback by the nickname as a tiny blush flooded his cheeks. It was the last thing he expected, and it felt like a pet name, if anything. He'd be damned if it wasn't the cutest thing anyone had ever called him. He was actually pretty impressed that Axel was able to take him by surprise like that. He regained his smirk and his composure as quickly as he could. "Well, me likey. 'Firefly' sounds pretty cool... and Cathy fits great. Congratulations, you've out-smoothed me."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10112

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411}   Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Axel gave the two what could be called a sheepish smile. The only difference from the previous one was that there was a slight up turn to his eyes, and one corner of his mouth was pulled upward. "Well, I can't say that I'm really good at making them up. I mean, I nicknamed my brother based off of his own name. Jaxson to Jax." He leaned back, pulling his hands behind his head as if to create himself a pillow. "It's cool you guys like nicknames. I had to force feed my brother his. He hated it at first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411}   Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm 411? Cool! {CLOSED for students in Dorm 411}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2