Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yum! Food...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11876

Yum! Food... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Lylee looked at Sebastian in surprise. "I never thought of him as sad," Lylee realized as she slid the cup away from her. She sighed and looked at Sebastian seriously. "Look Sebastian," she said, "You might think you're useless but you're not. You approached me and helped me even though you said you were reserved and don't get me started on your awesome gravitational manipulation. You're brave and caring. In fact you're the kindest person I ever met in my entire life. And do you really think I genuinely love my gift? I envy yours like you envy mine! You can fly and crush things and what can I do? Give people blisters that don't even do damage. Sure I can heal but that takes a very long time!" She took a deep breath and her serious face melted into a genuine smile. "You're my first friend here. So that's something right?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11879

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 pm

"Yes. It is," Sebastian said with a smiled, "As you are mine. Thank you for the compliments, but you don't have to embellish things to try and make me feel better. I came to Beata Academy to remove myself from that situation. What happened then is no longer of consequence to me. Besides, how could anything possibly make me unhappy right now? I'm with you. What more could I ask for?" He stuck his tongue out teasingly just a bit as he uttered that last part. He had let his past dampen the mood long enough, back to flirting it was. She might not admit that she liked it yet, but he figured she'd come around and allow herself to be relentlessly flattered eventually. "So does this mean we are done playing?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Lylee gaped at him. "Stop!!!!" Lylee exclaimed with a frown, "You said you would try!" She crossed her arms and slid down her seat by a centimeter. She nodded her head as Sebastian asked her if the game should end. "Yeah. It's getting a bit late," she mumbled as she looked out of the door. She smiled at Sebastian and laughed. "Time does fly doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 pm

"I'm sorry Lylee," Sebastian apologized, "I know I said I would try and I am, but it's so much harder than you think it is. You'd understand if you saw you the way I see you." He was doing it again, although at this point he wasn't even sure if he was doing it consciously anymore. Perhaps he had just gotten comfortable with talking to her like this, despite her protests. "I guess it is getting close to curfew after all. Shall we go then?" he said as he flagged down the waiter for the check.

The waiter wasted no time in writing their bill which Sebastian took it upon himself to pay, handing his card to the man to go ring them up. "Are you heading back to the initiate dorms now as well? Given the time?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Lylee sighed as the waiter left. "Oh Sebastian, you didn't have to do that," she said, "You should have let me pay my portion at least." She offered him a tiny smile and stood up. "Yup! The same ol initiate dorm," she replied as she pushed in her chair. She decided to ignore the flirty comment. "I have a feeling he'll keep doing it even if I try," Lylee thought. She looked at Sebastian and waved. "Thank you for the lunch. Are you going to come with me? Or are you going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:37 am

"Oh no, I absolutely had to pay," Sebastian said with a smile, "It's how I was raised. You don't take a woman out and then make her come out of pocket for expenses, especially if you are the one that invited her. Besides, it isn't like I'm doing it reluctantly. I wanted to pay." After the waiter brought back  Sabastian's card and receipt he dropped the tip on the table and walked over to Lylee offering his hand out to her, "Yeah, I'm heading back to the dorms as well. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:50 am

Lylee looked at his hand hesitantly. "What am I doing?!" Lylee scolded herself, "He just wants to take me back to the dorms." She slowly offered her hand and smiled meekly. "You're too nice sometimes," she joked, referring to the bill.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 pm

"And you're too modest sometimes," Sebastian replied with a smirk, "I've got to get in as much time with you as I can now, while we're both still so new that the other boys haven't taken notice of you yet and eat up all of your free time. Now let's get you home." He gently grasped her hand and led he to the exit of the cafe, holding the door open for her on the way out before speaking, "After you."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 pm

Lylee rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "Haha, yeah right. Stop by my dorm in a year and you'll see me alone with my cat." She walked out of the cafe and looked at the sky. The once blue sky turned into a deep shade of purple and instead of white clouds, they were grey. The moon was peeking out behind the the grey clouds and the glow penetrated it. She sighed happily; she loved this time of the day. She turned back to Sebastian and gave him a wide grin. "It's pretty isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:50 pm

"Yeah... it is," Sebastian returned without ever allowing his gaze to waver from Lylee, "You know, it is getting late, but if you really like the look of the sky right now we can pick a place to stick around and admire it for a while. I could fly us a good portion of the distance back to the dorms to speed up the trip so we don't break curfew."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Lylee looked at Sebastian eagerly. "Really? That would be amazing!" she squealed and clapped. She then stopped in mid-clap and began to glow red. "Ahem, I mean cool. Thanks," she muttered, looking away. She began to think of a place to star gaze. "How about the lake?" she suggested, "I think the sky will reflect nicely against the water."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm

"How am I supposed to say no when I see a reaction like that?" Sebastian teased before closing the gap between them, standing within arms reach of Lylee, "And you're turning red again. As cute as it is, I've told you that you don't need to feel embarrassed around me. Now, you know how this works. Give me your hands." Once she accepted and cooperated Sebastian would fly them to the lake. Luckily it was in the same direction as the Academy was in, so he didn't need to rush.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Lylee smiled sheepishly and gave him her hand. "I'm sorry for bothering you with my obsessions," she apologized, "I really do appreciate this." She looked back at the sky and gave another sigh of happiness. "It really is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 pm

"You aren't a bother, Lylee," Sebastian said with a smile as he clasped his hands around hers, "I enjoy doing things with you. I'm just a bit surprised that after all of your protests about my flirting you would ask me to take you to such a romantic setting." Before he gave her a chance to respond he would teasingly stick his tongue out at her and make another sarcastic comment, "But you know... it is going to take more than a pretty face and a romantic sunset if you want to catch me." He would then immediately wink and take them up into the sky and towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Lylee frowned at Sebastian. "Sebastian!" she exclaimed, "You always seem to assume I want a relationship!" She sighed and frowned a bit deeper. "And I don't," she added in a serious tone. She looked away and said, "I hope it's not too dark."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yum! Food...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next