Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yum! Food...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11879

Yum! Food... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Sebastian frowned as he felt the wind being taken from his sails. He released his hold on the water droplets, causing them to rain down behind him with a loud showering noise. He then used his power to push him forward in the water, catching up to Lylee. He began walking beside her, not once looking in her direction but instead his eyes were locked intently down at the ground before him. "I'm sorry Lylee. I got carried away again," he explained, attempting to mask his disappointed tone behind a faked smile, "You don't have to worry about the boyfriend comment I made, I know when to take a hint. And I'll keep my hands and lips to myself from now on. Just... don't run from me anymore. I don't want to drive away the only friend I have here because I can't control myself. I want to keep spending time with you, even if it can only be as friends." He then lengthened his strides to walk out ahead of Lylee, never once looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11876

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Lylee immediately felt guilty. "N-no Sebastian.
Sebastian, wait."
She quickened her pace to match Sebastian's and looked directly at him. [color=#33cc66]"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound mean,"ttered, [color=#33cc66]"W-we'll see okay?" She blushed as she said that and immediately looked down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11879

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 am

"You don't have to apologize to me Lylee, nor do you have go out of your way to try and make me feel better. It isn't being mean if that is how you feel and I can respect that. I won't be a burden to you like that anymore. Just friends it is," he replied, turning to face her and offering a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yum! Food...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6