Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yum! Food...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11873

Yum! Food... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Lylee followed Sebastian into the lake and smiled. "I don't think the extra water will affect me much," she joked as she continued looking at the rain, not able to take her eyes off of it. "It's so pretty!" Lylee gushed in her head as Sebastian dragged her farther and farther. Finally, she focused her attention on him and looked at him curiously. "I'm sorry for bringing out here because of my strange obsession with pretty things," she said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11876

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 am

"I could say the exact same thing to you, Lylee," Sebastian said as he grasped her hands and pulled her closer to his body, until she was almost chest to chest with his bare skin and continued, "This is a bit embarrassing for me to say, but... I'm sorry Lylee. I think this was all a bit too much and a bit too soon for you. Back home I'm really much more reserved... almost afraid to interact with people because of what I can do. When I was scouted to join Beata I was promised that it wouldn't be an issue, so I told myself that I would make up for all the time I lost being shy, but I think I overdid it. When I was sitting next to you on the bench it was terrifying for me, just trying to build up the nerve to talk to you. But then you spoke back to me and then the forest. You're just so easy to talk to that I got carried away. When I'm talking to you I don't feel like I have to hide myself anymore, so I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable or pressured in any way. It was never my intention to do so. If you'd still have me though I'd like to see you again, even just as friends.'" Letting go of her right hand he passed his hand slowly through the water to splash a small amount of water at her before smiling and continuing, "Although I can't promise that the flirting and compliments will stop, but I don't think you want them to, even with all of your protests."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Lylee blushed when he pulled her closer. "Se-Sebastian? What are you do-?"" She stopped in mid-sentence, deciding to listen to whatever Sebastian wanted to say. As he spoke, her once bright red face cooled to a pale pink. When he was finished, she was beaming with pleasure. "You think I'm easy to talk too?" Lylee asked doubtfully, "But you're the reason why we're here! You spoke to me first and then you risked your life to help me. I don't think I can ever repay that." She smiled and splashed back at him. "I think you're very social able. I'm glad that I met you."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 pm

"There you go again blowing things out of proportion," Sebastian chuckled in response, "I knew I was never in any real danger, not with you. There is nothing to repay." Sebastian suddenly tugged on the hand he was still holding and leaned his head down and to the side to give Lylee a kiss on her right cheek, "I'm glade I met you too, Lylee."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 pm

If Lylee felt like exploding before, it wasn't anything compared to now. In fact, she felt steam coming out of her face. She touched the cheek where he kissed her and stared at the water blankly. She was so shocked, she forgot how to speak English. Suddenly she started to splash mountains of water on her face, hoping it would cool her down. "Yeah right," she thought as she was splashing, "By one degree." When she finished splashing herself, she looked at Sebastian as normally as she could and muttered, "I'm glad to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Sebastian could not stop a faint smile from forming on his face as he watched Lylee stare down at the water in shock, placing her fingertips to the bright red cheek that his lips had just departed. After frantically throwing water onto her face Lylee looked back up at Sebastian, her face still painted red and full of shock, despite her attempts to mask it. "I'm sorry Lylee, did I cross a line?" he said apologetically as his smile began to fade upon seeing her reaction, "I'm such an idiot... I didn't mean to embarrass you. I thought on the cheek it would be alright and since it is just us... I wanted to show you that there was more to what I was telling you than empty words. I've known you for all of two days and you've already been more of a friend to me than people I have known my whole life, so... thank you. I just don't think the words say it well enough."

Reaching out for her wrist once more he would gently grab it and guide her hand towards his chest, pressing it slightly off center and over his racing heart. "You didn't believe me earlier when I said I wasn't really good at dealing with people," he said, offering a weak smile, "I'm not as brave as I seem to be, I've just learned to hide any sign of it on my face over the years. I look calm and confident on the outside, but that is what is really going on when I get into situations out of my comfort zone: I get afraid. And since we've spent the better part of the last two days together it feels like it never slowed down. I'm terrified of you in the best possible way." His smile returned as he spoke, gulping down nervously before he continued, "I know it is stupid and childish of me to be afraid like this... but now you have seen me embarrassed too. I hope you aren't too upset with me."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Lylee sighed and smiled sheepishly, though her redness didnt go away. "No no! I should have seen it coming," Lylee joked, referring to his flirty personality. She laughed a little and her red cheeks turned back to a pale pink. "About time," she thought sarcastically. She listened to what Sebastian had said and felt guiltier by the second. "Oh I'm sorry Sebastian," she said, "I never thought it that way."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:03 pm

"Why are you apologizing to me?" Sebastian returned with a look of disappointment, "You haven't done anything wrong. If you didn't like it just tell me so that I know not to go there in the future. If you don't... I can't promise I won't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Lylee laughed, despite her guilt. "I think you already know the answer," Lylee said pointing to her wet face. She giggled again and playfully splashed him. "There. We're even!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Sebastian raised his arm to shield his face from the water droplets and returned a smile at Lylee. He would then use his power to "push" the water towards him, creating something of a mini current that would nudge Lylee towards him. Wrapping his left arm around her waist and placing his left hand on the small of her back, Sebastian gently lead her body into his at the waist, allowing her torso to lean back a bit. "I know what answer I want to hear," he said in almost a whisper, having leaned in to meet Lylee face to face, barely an inch from each other, "But I want to hear my own answer. I want it to come from your... lips." With his free hand he pulled Lylee's right arm by the wrist up and onto his bare back, as if to tell her to wrap his arms around him before lowering it and placing it on her waist. "But  it's getting late, so we should probably be getting back!" he exclaimed after he released her from his embrace and taking several steps towards where they had landed, "Come on, I still need to drop the water I raised before. Unless you want to get caught in the shower that is. In which case you could just wait until we get back to the dorms and you can join me." He winked at Lylee as he made that that last joke in an obviously teasing manner and motioned with his hand for her to follow him. There he went, flirting and teasing in a lighthearted and playful manner as if nothing had happened, as if he didn't just hold Lylee in the kind of embrace typically resolved for intimate romance. Bad habits are hard to break and he just couldn't resist drawing reactions out of Lylee.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Lylee felt like running 10 miles without stopping. "Sebastian!!!" she exclaimed, "I was just getting back to my composure from that...kiss!" She flushed deeper as the memory of her first cheek kiss flooded her and she eagerly pushed the thought away. She glanced at his open hands hesitantly and mumbled, "You're such a flirt. You might as well let the water drop anyways. It'll probably make me feel better." Lylee knew the last part wasn't going to be true. She could run across the world and she would still be flushing mad.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 am

Sebastian smiled at Lylee's reaction before turning and walking back over to her. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her curiously, "I don't mean to pry, but it's pretty obvious that you aren't comfortable with intimacy. Could it be that you've never had a boyfriend before? I know that you don't like me complimenting you, but I would find that pretty hard to believe." He smiled at her once more as he he grabbed a hold of her hand once again and started walking her back to the shore, hand clasped together. "I mean you're kind, funny, fun to be with, and beautiful. I don't know what more a guy could be looking for in girl. If anything I'm more surprised that you're letting me get as close to you as you are. I mean, I'm nice to look at, but I don't think I'm anything special."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:14 am

"Nope! Never," she said triumphantly as she gave a small smirk to Sebastian, "There's a lot of people who are prettier." She wasn't envious of those people. Not at all. Lylee didn't care how she looked. Well at least most of the time. So Lylee couldn't help but feel immensely pleased when Sebastian listed all the good things about her. "Very funny Sebastian," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 pm

"What's so funny? I'm completely serious," Sebastian said, turning to face her while wading backwards through the water, "But I can't say that hearing that you've never had a boyfriend doesn't make me a little happy. It means that I have a chance to be your first one then, no? And just so we're clear on something, whether or not there are a lot of people that are prettier means nothing. What I said still stands. So you can argue with me on a lot of things if you want, but that won't be one of them." He tugged on the hand he was holding to pull her close to him again and kissed her on the cheek a second time before speaking teasingly, "And you didn't say no, so I'm going to keep kissing you. Now let's head back, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Lylee tore herself from Sebastian and pouted at him "No! Stop that! I only met you," she exclaimed, her hands cupped on her cheeks. She glowing red.....again. She quickly turned away and walked ahead while crying out, "If you do that again, I will literally die from a heart attack!" She fastened her pace, still avoiding Sebastian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yum! Food...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next