Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hey MACKLEMORE /shot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11713

Hey MACKLEMORE /shot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey MACKLEMORE /shot   Hey MACKLEMORE /shot - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:41 pm

As soon as the last sentence came out of Vera's mouth, Richard immediately stopped and turned to face her. "I don't care if you like me or not!" he snapped. As for your views and opinions, you were trying to force them on me! You were shoving them down my throat as if I should just suddenly stop acting like me and become you! Well, bad news, 'hun,'" he mocked for just a second. "The whole world can't be like you; The whole world doesn't think like you. I can't suddenly forget how I've been raised and how I've lived for 17 years to see the world how you see it. Besides, I don't think that insulting every little thing about me counts as opinions." Taking a breath after he was done, he began to reconsider why he came here in the first place... or why he was still talking to her. She was so annoying! Why couldn't he find someone else to talk to?
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Hey MACKLEMORE /shot   Hey MACKLEMORE /shot - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 am

Vera just kind of stared at him, but she wasn't mad she just kind of blinked. Taking a sharp inhale she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Take a leaf from your own book. Because news flash, you're yelling at me right now because of my view on the situation." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and readjusted her shirt because it was starting to wrinkle at the bottom. "Sorry though, that me messing around with you is offending you, I guess I just figured that you would have a thicker skin." Surprisingly, she was still calm and just kind of stared at him. Her blood was starting churn, and her hands were starting to shake, but for now it wasn't anything crazy. It was mostly due to the fact she was starting to get really annoyed and bored with Richard, and honestly he wasn't worth getting worked up over. "I'm going to leave now, but you have fun being a kill-joy." Verona said coyly, rolling her eyes and turning around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11713

PostSubject: Re: Hey MACKLEMORE /shot   Hey MACKLEMORE /shot - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Almost instantly, Richard went for almost furious to completely confused. "Wait... Your view?" he really could not comprehend her logic behind her argument just then. "You just... How are you... GAAAH!" Slamming his hand against his forehead, he just paused to take a breath. Nothing about what she just said made any sense at all to him. It was a wonder how he had dealt with it for this long, let alone twice today. This time, he definitely was not gong to stop her. He didn't want to keep the argument going. That was like suicide at this point considering he just learned that there was no reasoning behind her arguments. Sighing heavily, he finally spoke up for just a moment to try to get the last word in, but it was softer so that he was basically talking to himself. "I would have thicker skin, thank you very much, if you didn't rip it away with your antagonizing me." Man, after all that happened today, he really felt like he needed a drink... Not literally, of course, but he really felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey MACKLEMORE /shot   Hey MACKLEMORE /shot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey MACKLEMORE /shot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2