Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11331

the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome Empty
PostSubject: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Sire was in the library agina looking into old books and paper. She was trying to find the history of her power and how to control it. Lately she had been having issues with it and she wanted to know why. "Dimmit this isn't it either." She said reading another book that had another dead end. At this rate she wouldn't be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11301

the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Viola was in the library looking through books involving her favorite animal. How is this going to work? she thought. She got up to put the book back, but heard a familiar voice. She walked over to where she thought the voice came from, finding Seri. I wonder what she's doing. "Hi Seri." she said to her 'friend'. she was tempted to walk over, but kept herself at a distance.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:09 pm

"Sire heard her very close friend." What are you doing here I thought you where doing school work? "she asked her best friend." Come over here and give me a darn hug she said. "Sire's personality has change a lot since her powers have started going out of control. She's became harsh and a little ruder." Oh sorry I've been going though a lot of changes lately.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Viola didn't notice any change yet, what was she talking about? Anyway, Viola wasn't the type to ignore a friend. She walked over and gave her a hug for no reason. After a couple seconds she pulled away and said "I don't believe.... That you know me. Viola." she said holding out her hand. This was the time she thought was appropriate for introducing herself. After all, she never told Seri her name. They were friends weren't they?
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm

she smiled and did something she never thought she would do kiss a girl on the lips and run away
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Viola was shocked at what just happened. There it was again, that feeling. She didn't know what she was feeling. Love, hate, joy? She couldn't figure out if it was one of those, or something new. "What.... Was that?" she said in a whisper. she thought back to when she said she was going through changes. Wait, so she didn't actually mean to do that? I have to find her. I need to find her. She turned herself into a rat, and started to sniff around. There! She said as she started to follow Seri's scent.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Sire was sitting on a rock. man I did it this time I just had to kiss her. What is wrong with me? Why do I always fall in love with my best friend why? Now she will never want to speak to me ever agina just like the last friend I had. Why do I always fall for my friends Why?
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Viola finally found Seri, and a chance. Seri didn't know about viola's power yet. That's how i'll get back at her. I'll sneak up on and then  get her. she had to admit though, she might have liked it. She went behind Seri, avoiding her line of vision. When she was finally behind Seri, she grew into a bear, stood up on two legs, and roared at her as loud as she could. I can't wait to see the look on her face!
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 pm

viola that's you isn't just leave me alone she said guessing that was her friend
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:04 pm

What? How did she know? Is it that easy to find out it's me? Viola turned back to normal and just looked at her. She put her hand on Seri's shoulder. "It's okay, I said that I would give you a chance right? and until then we could still be friends? I wouldn't just get mad at you for something like that." she said.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:10 pm

"she smiled abit at that." Really your not mad? but I'm gay and I kissed you. I thought you would be mad at me for rushing it. So why did you turn into that bear? I would really like to know really please to me. How you did that.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm

"Well, I did it to get back at you...It doesn't mean were not friends though." she said. She knew that if she did something weird, Seri would act a bit different. Maybe if I... Viola started to hug Seri, and whispered in her ear "We're still friends, nothing changed."
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:23 pm

"she bit her lip." Uh of curse we are. But uh your making my pants abit wet. When you do stuff like this please stop. its making me feel strange down stairs. And I don't know why I've never had to deal with stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Viola was a little surprised she would admit something like that, then again she did admit to being a lesbian. "Then I guess this is payback." she whispered. "There's more though." said with a sly smile that Seri couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm

um you keep this up I am gonna wet myself god your turing me on and it needs to stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome   the history of the stargater and journy for  the book of the stargater everone welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

the history of the stargater and journy for the book of the stargater everone welcome
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next