Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11813

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Regina reached out a hand to open the door to the front of the school, but she hesitated. What if I slip up? End up hurting someone again? Will they send me away? Or put a stop to it for good? All of these thoughts bounced around in the teen girl's head as she just stood there blankly looking at the door. She with drew back her hand with a sigh. "What's the point..." she told herself as she rubbed her hands absentmindedly along her folded arms. Even now, with her nerves on edge, she could feel the bones under her hands shifting, breaking, repairing, and repeating the cycle several times, much to her dismay.

Last edited by Sandly on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10337

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Grant was sitting a couple feet away from the door, holding a pencil, concentrating on it. He needed to train, nor, more like he wanted to train. He failed, and the pencil was replaced with acid. He jerked his hand away, and let out a small scream of pain. Just to make him feel better, he started to puke again. He slowly swallowed his puke, the acid starting to make his throat hurt. "Ugh," he said. "why does this happen? why couldn't it be just my hands?"

Last edited by Cricket on Tue May 13, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Regina instinctually flinched at the sound of another persons voice. She relaxed herself after she discovered he was a good distance away. Her orange eyes looked at him closely but soon traveled down to look at the acid puddle forming on the ground. Huh, kind of cool... she thought to herself almost smugly. She was about to turn away when she caught him make a face as though in pain. "Hey! You ok over there?" she called out to him, since it seemed like something normal, friendly people would do.

OOC: sorry about the color change, orange just seems to be more her theme
btw, is Cole a different character of yours? or do you mean Grant?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:00 pm

OOC: No, it's Grant, i was getting distracted by my brother and wrote his name down.

IC: Grant looked around until he saw someone else. He managed to throw on a smile, and waved at her. "Hi." he called back, ignoring her question. He had only been here for a day, but he kind of knew where to go, and what was what. He got up, and sauntered over to her. So, are you new here?" he asked as he held out his hand to the taller girl. He wasn't used to seeing girls this tall, or anyone taller than him really.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:22 pm

OOC: I know the feeling...hahaha

IC: "Yes," she replied to his question and watched carefully as he approached her. Should I fake an excuse and run off? she wanted to give herself the option, No, it's time to turn over a new leaf she reassured herself. She squared her shoulders and stuck out her chin, almost looking as if she was about to fight. Regina felt prepared for whatever curveballs this person could throw at her, although he seemed harmless enough (you know, besides the whole acid thing...), but when he stuck out his hand toward her with an offer to shake it she couldn't help but cringe and tighten the grip her hands had on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:30 pm

He slowly withdrew his hand and asked, "I'm sorry, to early?" he asked. He didn't really think that she had seen his power yet, well, hoped. He looked back at what was left of the pencil. "Oh, heh... The pencil, right?" he turned back to her. He was sure he could stop himself from doing anything bad to her. He would never know unless he tried though. He let out a sigh. "So, you're pretty tall." he accidentally said that. He just couldn't get over it though. Someone who was taller than him, and she was a girl. He never knew something like this could happen. "Uh, Sorry... Do you need someone to show you around? I'll volunteer."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:49 pm

"Yeah, sure, whatever..." her response to his handshaking came out extremely hasty, since she didn't really want to hang on the subject of her gift. She followed his gaze to the acid puddle on the ground where he was originally sitting and she remembered what she had seen of his gift. She wanted to tell him that it wasn't that, and she wasn't afraid of his gift at all, but she was worried that she might let something slip and then another accident would happen... No, don't start thinking like that, Regina! she scolded herself. The girl was pulled out of her own thoughts by him making a mention of her height and she caught herself blushing. She never really thought much of it herself, but she quickly reassured him that it was alright. When he offered to show her around she gave him a small smile, a sign of welcome and pleasure. "That sound's wonderful!" she really wanted to be genuine with this boy, but it was hard since she'd never been friendly with another person in a long time. "By the way, my name's Regina." she told him. But my friends call me Gina. she wanted to say, but it didn't seem true since she currently didn't have any friends...
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:23 pm

A giant grin fell on his face as she accepted his offer. "Heh, nice name." he said. "Regina." he repeated her name a couple more times before he finally remembered what he was doing. "Oh, sorry. My name, is Grant." he held his hand out once more, hoping she would do something this time. Next time he saw Roxie, he really had to thank her. He'd probably still be walking all over if she didn't help him look around.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:40 pm

He's doing it again...! she thought to herself as she saw him stick out his hand to her. He'll just do it again if I refuse him, and he might not help me around... Regina carefully weighed her options in the situation. With a few deep breaths she reached out and touched his hand. So far so good... she gripped it and shook it gently yet firmly, Hey, nothing happened- Just then an audible crack came from Grant's hand as his fingers began to snap like trigs and his wrist twisted back to a rather uncomfortable position. "Oh no! Not again!" the orange haired girl tore her hands away from him, before she realized that there was a chance she could fix things. "Here, let me help fix what I started, I might be able to-"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:09 pm

He was actually enjoying this. He was finally making some friends. Then, his eyes widened. As he felt and heard every part of his hand break, he jerked his hand back. He let out a loud scream of pain, and doubled over in pain. For some reason it didn't hurt all that much. It was more like a dog biting off a finger. He almost fell the the floor, but kept himself up with the hand that wasn't broken. He suddenly felt something rise in his throat. I just hope it isn't acid, I hope it's regular puke. His hopes were tossed aside as the acid rushed out of his mouth and hit the ground. He started gasping for air, and slowly looked up at her, some of the acid burning his lip. "H-H-Help? How?" he asked. At this point he thought she had super strength or something. He pushed himself back, and watched her for a moment. he wiped off the acid from hi lip, and said "I-I-I think you should t-t-t-ell me your p-p-power."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Regina held back tears at the sight of her brand new friend in pain because of her gift. "I can break bones, but I usually try to just do it on myself, but sometimes..." she made a little motion to his hand. "But I can always repair my bones so maybe I should try it on yours." she suggested. She wouldn't mind if he refused, but she was his best chance at healing anytime soon, especially with that break.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Grant held his broken hand out to her, wincing in pain as he held back another scream of pain. He had hoped that she could fix this. He was actually thinking about leaving her, and staying away from her for a while. Then he thought back to when he was in middle school. After people found out about his power, they all avoided him, and eventually he had to leave because he injured someone. He wouldn't leave her, that was his final decision.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:10 pm

With a nervous gulp, Regina took his injured hand in hers. She tried to clear her mind, keep calm and not think about how she had hurt him in the first place. Just do what you'd normally do for yourself she told herself as she began to concentrate. The girl felt the tension on the situation fall off her shoulders as she breathed deeply, using her powers. The bones of Grant's hand shifted and morphed back to their original state, making small popping sounds as they moved abnormally. "You should be fine." she told him as she let go of his hand slowly, carefully, and placed her hands safely in her pockets, "It'll probably be sore for a while though..." She looked away, ashamed for having used her powers (albeit accidently) on the first nice person she met at her new school.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:37 pm

As she took his hand, he stifled another pained scream, but also a smile. He knew that this wasn't the time to smile, especially since she broke his hand, but he couldn't help it. After she had finished, he started to squeeze his hand. It was sore, that was true. He picked himself up, and took a couple steps closer, obviously moving around the acid still on the grounds. "First time I've had to look up at someone." he said. "Would you mind telling me how tall you are before we continue? I mean, you owe me for my hand." He honestly didn't care about his hand really. It was more of a success for him than a fail. He had gotten the what he wanted, and she didn't care about his power. It's not like he still had the broken bones either, it actually worked out fine.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

She couldn't stifle the giggle that escaped her as he mentioned her height again. "Five feet eleven inches. I get it from my dad's side." she stated proudly. "Is this a bit of jealousy I detect, Grant?" Regina meant the comment in jest, but she couldn't help but think it was the truth. She had seen the acid he had left on the ground from not too long ago, but she didn't mind it. Her gift was hard enough for her to accept, but seeing how Grant was reacting, she felt he deserved the same confidence and openness as he'd given her in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next