Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11846

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:48 am

Regina took a look at his outstretched hands and gulped nervously. She had always tried training her powers using her own bones, but she could never feel any of the breaks she made, so trying her gift on another person would definitely be a first for her. She pulled one of her hands out of her pocket cautiously and reached forward with a single finger extended. She made contact with one of his finger tips and ran her own digit along his gently. This isn't so bad... Nothing had happened so far, no broken bones, but that's not what he wanted.
With another gulp, Regina concentrated on telling his bones to break. To splinter. To shatter. After a few tries, the one finger did. She took that as an invitation to release her other fingers on his, quickly causing them to break. Soon enough, Regina had broken all of Grant's fingers and was working on the palm of his hand when she let her own fingers fold in-between his, them now being the only thing keeping the broken fingers of his hand from falling backwards and looking extremely uncomfortable.

OOC:Yep. But she is FFFFIIIINNNNEEEE!!!! so I don't blame him
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10370

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Grant looked down at her hand. He didn't know why, but he liked this. Maybe it was because it was her, or maybe it was because this was the first person he had physical contact with since he was nine. "Heh... This isn't so b-" he stopped as he felt his first finger break. It didn't feel all that bad really. It was more like five bees stinging one spot. "uhh." he was starting to feel like he shouldn't do this. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could he felt the others break. He held back a couple tears, and screamed through his teeth. Through his clenched teeth, he asked, "Woah, holding my hand already?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Regina tried desperately to ignore his cries of pain, but couldn't. "I-I can't!" she said letting go of his hand, "I can't hurt you like this. I-I don't care if you think it will make you stronger or something, I just don't want to hurt you!" She through her hands up in surrender and backed away from him. Some tears fell from her eyes against her will as she tried not to look at his limp and severely broken hand. I did this! she scolded herself mentally, I can't even touch someone with out hurting them anymore! Let alone, hold their hand... she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:29 pm

"D-Don't stop now. We're almost done!" he said. Was she just going to stop and leave him like that? Was she going to finish? "This isn't about me wanting to get stronger, it's about us being friends." He needed to get used to it if they could ever be friends. They just needed to do this a couple of times, that's it. He knew that if he got used to it, he wouldn't feel it. He had gotten used to his acid, he could get used to this. "It doesn't hurt all that much." he said as the pain almost made him scream. Well, there went that plan. He was going to make her do it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Regina began to nod profusely at his words, practically against her will. She approached him again and took his injured hand in hers. All right, Gina. Time to make things right as rain... She now concentrated all of her efforts on telling his bones to go back to where they needed to be, letting her own hands guide the pieces back into place. She sighed with relief when she could feel the joints of his fingers popping beneath her own. "How does it feel?" she asked, with a hint of curiosity. She couldn't ever feel whenever she broke her own bones, or at least not that she can remember.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Grant let out a weird bird noise when she took his hand. "It feels better." He said as he rubbed it. Okay, he didn't really want to do this anymore. Maybe each day he would try, just because. He really wanted to get used to her powers. He couldn't explain why. "So, what now?" He looked up to her. He knew how Roxie felt now. He didn't like looking up at her, I mean sure she looked pretty cute, but that didn't matter. He hated looking up at people.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:53 pm

She noticed the hint of annoyance in his eyes as he had to look up at her and she giggled internally that he would get agitated over such a petty thing. "I think I'm going to go get set up in the dorm." she said as she picked up the camouflage backpack down by her feet (poof, rp magic!). With a friendly little wave, a blush, and a smile, Regina walked past Grant an onward to the Initiate Dorms.

OOC: WOW!!! This topic was extremely long for my first topic on this site! Sorry if you don't want me to end it here, but I have another topic in Initiate Dorms that you join in (since no one else has...) and we could start fresh or continue, your choice. But I REALLY hope that other people will get involved; although it is fun and easy to keep up with just one person in a topic, it gets a little boring, time consuming, and unplot-provoking (pft, like I have a plot in mind!) So, ya, you can post in the other topic if you like, or go ahead and close up this one! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3