Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10370

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm

"N-No!" he said quickly. "Why would you say that?" He tuned around as he felt his face heat up. "I'd like to meet your dad." he whispered to himself. He thought she was smaller than her father, but the only way he could know was if he met her father. Wait, does that mean that her mother is smaller than her? He had to wanted to meet them, but it would be pretty weird. He turned back to her, cheeks still red, and asked "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11846

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:08 pm

"M-My dad..." his words caught her off guard and left her a little stunned. Her mother and father had split shortly after her powers had gotten to an uncontrollable level, and him walking out on them didn't really improve anything either. "He doesn't live with us anymore..." she put the truth pretty plainly, leaving no room for question from the boy. Regina quickly moved on to the next subject that Grant had brought up. "Sure, I'd love to have a good look around!" she said in a cheerier tone in hopes of lightening the mood.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:24 pm

As soon as she told him, he felt terrible. How was he going to know that her dad left them? Or did he die? He didn't know, but he felt sorry for bringing it up. He let out a sigh, and looked around. "Where where where do we go?" he asked himself. "Ah, why don't we head on over to the dorms? That seems like the most important place to go to right now, especially since we'll be sleeping in the same dorm." he winked at her when he was sure she couldn't see him do it. He didn't want her to see, but he felt like he had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Regina noticed a little quip in his voice at the mentioning of dorms and rolled her eyes slightly at his seemingly immature hinting. She knew he probably wasn't that kind of guy, but she wasn't always the best reader of people, especially since she never spent too much time with them. "That sounds like a great idea," she replied to his idea, "But I haven't been sorted into a house yet..." That fact worried her a little bit, making her think that the school was keeping their options open in case they decided to reject her and send her away to find another place to help her, but she couldn't let those thoughts dampen her mood right now.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm

A large grin spread across his face as he started walking in the direction of the dorms. "Don't worry about that. They have the five dorms here, well, from what i hear. They have four dorms, and after a week you get sorted into one. So you and me will be in the initiates dorm for a while." He couldn't help but chuckle. He felt like he had been here for years and knew everything, but he really didn't. He really needed to thank Roxie for showing him around and teaching him all that stuff. So far he had made a couple of friends, just two girls, but friends anyway. This was something he had never had before, so he felt pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:11 pm

"Yeah, but that's ok, I suppose." she shrugged. She'd been to schools before that had dorms, but she had either insisted on not getting a roommate, or getting one anyway and scaring them off. She was used to the various reactions here powers received: shock, fear, anger, disdain, pity, the usual...
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:19 pm

"So, do ya think you'll like it here Gigie?" he asked. He didn't really want to say her real name. It's not that he didn't like it, but it reminded him of someone that used to be close to him. He accidentally did something, which had landed his friend in the hospital. He looked up at the sky as he walked. He tried keeping her out of his mind, tried to focus on something else. He really couldn't do it. The grin left his face, and it was soon replaced with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Regina was about to make a comment on how she detested that nickname, when she spotted the frown now made prominent on Grant's face. Is it me? she knew it probably wasn't something she'd done, but something in his past that had bothered him. The same sort of thing happened to her quite often as well, but she didn't come across triggers too often. She dug her hands deeper into her pockets as she continued to follow him towards the dorms. "I bet there's a fat chance that we'd be rooming together." she joked, trying to lighten the mood once more.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:21 pm

"Well, since you came here one day after me you might be in my dorm. Just the two of us so far, yaaaay." he said awkwardly. "Don't worry, I promise I won't try anything. I can't promise that when we get put into separate dorms. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like you." He realized how that sounded, and quickly added "As a friend, of course." He knew he just met her, but he felt something for her. Not love, less than that. He really liked her, she seemed nice, but a little shy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Regina couldn't help the slight blush on her cheeks, but she smiled warmly (and with a hint of relief) that they would remain friends. First day and I've already made a friend who plans to stick with me! the girl smiled internally at the thought, Maybe this school isn't going to be a disaster after all. She got back to the present time and nodded to Grant. "I'd like that." she said, processing his words, "I'd like that a lot." It was at a time like this that Regina wished she could hug a person without dislocating their shoulders and fracturing their ribs.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:30 pm

A large grin spread across his face as he turned to her. "You look kind of cute when you blush." He was trying to keep himself from laughing as he spoke, but he continued. "So Regina," he said as he slid the slightest bit closer to her. "does that mean you like me?" He was expecting a no, but she could say yes. She could not understand what he meant, and thought he meant as friends. Either way, though, he knew that she would always say no. He might as well be a bit weird, why not? He knew that she was a little shy, so he was hoping to get at least a little entertainment out of this.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:32 am

Regina cocked her head a little at his question, but she did give it some thought. He's not half bad... she told herself, letting herself look him over a couple of times as she contemplated a response. She almost dated someone before, just before her powers came to light, but she had broken it off (quite literally) before anything could be certain. Might as well just leave him guessing, since even I don't know what my answer would be. Regina thought with an internal smug smile. "Eh." with a shrug of her shoulders was all she said to Grant about the matter, hoping that it would help leave her options open.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:42 am

Wow, she didn't say no? What's wrong with her? He didn't get it. "Heh, I expected you to say no and break my arm or my hand... I guess that works?" He shook his head. "Well, anyways... If we're going to be friends, which I would really like, you either have to control your powers, or get me used to them." He was serious about this. He didn't mind getting his bones broken over and over again, he really didn't. He'd rather get broken bones then not have a friend. Well, he did have Roxie.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:59 am

"Y-You mean it?" she felt just as surprised at his wanting to get used to her powers as he had been about her answer about liking him. She didn't know what she should do, no one had ever wanted to experience her powers before, let alone get used to them. "I-I don't know how we'd do that..." she said diverting her eyes to the floor and burying her hands deeper into her pockets. The whole thought of using her powers on him again made her nervous and worried. Worried that she would hurt him. Worried that she would lose control. Worried that she could do worse than just hurt him. Those possibilities were seemingly endless: penalization, permanent scarring, an impairment, or even... No, Regina. Don't even begin to think like that! You'd never let yourself do that to someone else! she assured herself of this, but still couldn't bring herself to look up at Grant.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:18 am

"Well," He said as he watched her. "just ah, break hands. Start with that." He didn't know how to feel about this. He might die, but he still wanted to do it. Why? I'm going to give my life for her? Is she going to kill me? No, she wouldn't and even if she did it wouldn't matter. It's not like anyone is left. He held out both of his hands, waiting for her to break them. Is this what I'm going to do? Am I really going to do this? All for Regina? I would do this for Roxie, but her power isn't something you can get hurt with. "Well?" As he waited, he started to look at her body pervert?. She was so tall, and so skinny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]   Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Don't Break Anyone [DONE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next