Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Brestiny Time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11277

Brestiny Time. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:38 am

Brant sighed softly as he patted Kindle on the head, before he tried to think of something - anything to say. "Hey, Destiny," he finally said, although he didn't look her way in fear of getting nervous again and breathing fire. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been at Beata?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9427

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:42 am

A frown formed on Destiny's mouth as she put her mind into thought. She soon responded, "A Month or so. I believe anyway. I don't really keep track of things." She said keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:53 am

Brant shrugged as he leaned back, lying down next to Destiny as he looked up at the ceiling. Kindle wasn't the happiest about her owner shifting like that, and jumped from his lap onto the floor, before heading toward her bed and curling up there. Brant huffed softly, letting flame flicker from his mouth once again. "I've been here for about a year...Man, that sucks," he said, before he let out a snicker. "I got my butt handed to me by somebody who hasn't even been at Beata as long as me!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:58 am

Destiny stiffened a little when she felt Brant lay next to her. A yawn escaped the necromancer's mouth. "It's not like it didn't cause some pain for me when I won." She said if Brant had won he wouldn't have to had slept for a whole day. Even if it was a joke she felt like she had to say it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:04 am

Brant laughed slightly as he glanced at Destiny, a smirk upon his face. "But still; the battle ended with me not even being able to fight any longer. You seriously suck all of my energy out of me with a few hits! I mean, you don't have complete control over your powers yet; none of us do but just amazing what you could do when you do have complete control!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:08 am

"Its gonna take forever for me to gain control. I couldn't do that again if I wanted to.. I only used that much because I lost control.. I probably took a step back with how much I did the other day." Destiny said opening her eyes, and looking at him. Her headache was gone now but the frown wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am

"Hey, I'm just saying whenever you do get control you will be able to do all kinds of awesome stuff," Brant said with a snicker as he looked at her. "I mean, I suppose it won't take all that long for me to take control of my powers, they are simple. I can simply breath fire; which is cool. I'm kinda like a dragon," he said happily, his eyes glimmering. "But you, you can control the dead at a whim! I'm not surprised it is going to take a long time; you are pretty much like the Grim Reaper."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:18 am

"Yeah.." She said looking at the boy in front of her. Despite disagreeing on something he still laughed ans smiled which made a small smile appear on Destiny's face. She just sat there then finally looked at his bright, and kinda getting lost in them. After a moment she realized what she was doing and quickly turned her face back to the ceiling a blush bright on her face.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:34 am

Brant raised an eyebrow at Destiny for her simple answer and how she kinda just looked at him for a while until she turned her attention to the ceiling. Well, this caused him to brush but he smirked slightly. Oh? Did Destiny have a crush on him too? Of course, he didn't say anything about it. It was just...Kinda weird that he had a crush on her already. He didn't want to act on it; it could be gone in a matter of days. Love was weird like that. Instead, he also turned his attention to the ceiling, random noticing how boring it was as he sighed. "So, is your headache gone?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:39 am

Even looking at the ceiling didn't make he pink blush on her pale face go away. She scolded herself for allowing it to stay. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh, and it soon went away. She put her fore arm on her fore head. She didn't look at him when he asked his question. "Yeah it is.." She responded.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Brant huffed as he sat up, nodding softly. He wanted to ask to make sure, but he couldn't help but wonder how long they had been sitting here. He hadn't failed to notice Destiny's yawn from early and he didn't want her to stay for all that long if she was tired; it would be weird as hell if Destiny fell asleep in his room. So, he stretched out his limps, yawning slightly as well as he glanced at her. "Its getting late, you should probably leave soon. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble for not being in your dorm when they do the dorm checks."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Destiny sat up and fronwed she didn't really want to leave but she had to. She knew she had to soon anyway. She quickly stood not giving sign of fatigue in her body, even though she felt a little tired. She glanced around the room but failed to notice a clock if there was one. Okay,"
She said in response. "What time is it anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Yeah, that was maybe a good thing to figure out. He stood up, and started to check around for his phone. It was somewhere around here...Shifting around the random drawings on his desk, he finally found his phone. Turning it on, he glanced at the screen for a few seconds before he turned it off and glanced at Destiny. "Well, its around 10 right now, which means we do have another hour I guess until the dorm check. But if you really are tired, I don't want to keep you here if you want to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Another hour? She wasn't all the tired and if Brant wanted her to stay she wouldn't mind. "I am not all that tired but if you want me to leave I can." She said crossing her arms waiting for his answer. She also avoiding looking directly at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Brant seemed to take in the option carefully as he headed back to the bed after shoving his phone into his pocket. Sitting back down, he smiled softly as he glanced at Destiny. "I'm fine with you staying for a while longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brestiny Time.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next