Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm

John looked amused by Montare's question. "Well, all kinds of things. Things you wouldn't normally be able to get otherwise." He looked past the pair in front of him and over to the two girls walking away. "Hey, where you going?" he called over. "I've got something you might want. I'll even give you guys some extras if you buy."

Evelyn looked over the man suspiciously. Everything about this situation screamed 'rapist' or 'dealer', but he looked relaxed, almost kind of friendly. Despite the specks of gray in his beard and hair, he looked young, probably no older than twenty three. "Um... A-are you really...?"

The man raised an eyebrow but kept his smile. "Really what? Really John? No, I'm Derek the flasher. You've seen right through me." He raised his gloved hands above his head in mock surrender. "I'm not looking to hurt you, kid. Don't worry. I'm just trying to make a quick buck." John stifled a laugh and lowered his arms. "So what will it be? Beer? Wine? Rum? Cigs?" His gaze shifted to the boy. "You her boyfriend?"

Evelyn had already looked appalled when he brought up the alcohol, and she wrinkled up her face in disgust at the thought of dating Montare, of all people. "N-n-no!" she blurted. "N-never!" The last part had just spilled out and Evelyn reddened as she realized what she said, but that only made John chuckle lightly to himself.

"Sorry, ma'am, sorry!" he said in-between chortles and giving a small apologetic bow to Montare. "Sorry to you too, kid. That's rough. I've got a case if you need to drown your sorrows though."

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10977

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Montare listened to the two, letting out a chuckle of his own at John's asking if he was with Evelyn and Evelyn's reaction to it. He turned to face John. "I don't think I'll need to get drunk over that, nor should I be drinking so far from home. But, do you have any vodka?" he asked, glancing to see how Evelyn might react to this, and whether or not she'd think he was bluffing until he drank some. After all, he did drink alcohol for celebrations, even if just one sip of vodka often made him start to feel nauseous.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Through the wind and cold, Colette heard herself being called to. She whipped around, seeing the man gesture for her to join her students. She had to make a decision. Was he so bad? Evelyn and Montare were there, and they had good judgement. Well, Evelyn did. Colette was convinced that Montare boy wasn't the brightest.

Giving into curiosity, she sauntered over to the group, rather gingerly. She was still wary, keeping her eye on the shady man, but peer pressure had caused her to succumb. She ended up behind Evelyn, peering over her shoulder and listening to the man speak, having missed his initial listing of his items.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Scilene hadn't gone too far, and had over heard Montare's question. 'Vodka? Really? Does he really want to fall in the snow in a drunk like state? If he does, I am NOT carrying him back. ' She swerved her jaw around, debating weather or not to leave right now. Her blue eyes looked over at the others. If they all decided to drink, it would be a disaster waiting to happen. She took a few steps toward the other two. If they needed to, she'd be the one to drag them back to school. But she wasn't going to take a sip. Not one drop. She'd be the designated...walker? 'Yeah, I suppose that'll work'

orsoshethought
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 am

Evelyn stared wide-eyed at Montare. Vodka? He really wanted to buy something? You'll get yourself in trouble, you fucking idiot. That's what first came to mind, but then as she thought about it... What are they going to do? Expel you? They didn't even get you in trouble over your harassment. The faculty at Beata were powerless to send any students back, and they seemed irresponsible and apathetic besides.

Her gaze shifted from Montare and back to John. She had never drank anything more than a curious and discreet sip of beer, let alone get drunk... but she was in the middle of nowhere, far away from home and her family's laws, and only watched over by a lazy and uncaring staff. Evelyn didn't even think there was a police station out here in Rosebury. There's a first time for everything. The more she thought about it, the better the idea of getting trashed alone in her dorm room sounded. "B-b-beer." the girl finally said after summoning up the courage.

John smiled. "Sure thing. Twenty bucks for the vodka, fifteen for a six pack. I'll give you discounts as first time customers. And probably first time drinkers. Don't kill yourself with the vodka, kid. Try not to drink it straight out of the bottle." he winked playfully and looked to the two girls who had stayed silent this whole time. "What will it be for you two? Anything in dad's store that you couldn't get normally, I've got for you right now."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 am

Montare looked over at Evelyn, slightly surprised. "Oh, you're getting something?" he asked before looking at John. He reached into his back pocket, removing two ten dollar bills. Handing them to John, Montare took the bottle of vodka that was held out to him. He uncapped it, taking a drink of it before capping the bottle again. Montare looked back at John, wanting to thank him and leave before the vodka took its toll. "Yeah, thanks." He turned to look at the others, slightly wondering how they would react to what he just did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 pm

"D-did you..?"
Even through her tinted sunglasses, one could tell Colette's eyes were wide. He really bought something from this man! However, she became even more surprised when Evelyn gave an order. In her first words to the girl, she said softly, "W-what are you doing, this man could have spiked it or something."
It was low enough for the merchant to not hear. She didn't want this man lashing out at her. It would kill her. She said nothing to him, eying his shady demeanor and wondering why her "friends" decided to do business with him. Should she leave? She didn't want anything the others were getting, and she didn't want to be pressured into it either...
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Oooonnnnn the other hand, Scilene really wanted to try that Vodka. Beer didn't sound too great with its notorious bad breath and visions side effects. She wasn't sure if vodka was the same but she'd was soon to find out. "I'd like to get what he got." The student motioned toward Montare and his vodka. She pulled out a twenty dollar bill from her purse before handing it to the man. Once she got the bottle, Scilene turned to Colette, giving her an embarrassed look. "I don't think I'd be able to finish this all on my own. We can share if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:20 pm

"Mm." That was all Evelyn could manage in response as John exchanged the rest of her cash for the case, which she cradled in both arms. It was heavy and it'd be difficult to carry, but she suspected it'd be all worth it once she cracked it open in the safety of her own dorm. Assuming I can hide it. Being caught would be problematic, but... well, her gift did have some uses, she supposed.

Evelyn jumped slightly in surprise as Colette whispered into her ear. "W-well..." she started, suddenly nervous. Oh god. She's talking to me. "We'll... uh, w-we'll see w-with him..." She gestured at Montare as he took a swig. Idiot. "If anyt-thing h-happens with h-him... w-well, yeah... B-but it s-should be fine, if t-the cans are... yeah..." She trailed off and looked off somewhere else, trying to will her heart to beat a little slower. Stupid. Stupidstupidstupidstupid. That's all you had to say?

John only sighed as Montare went against his advice and drank straight out of the bottle, but his consternation was quickly forgotten as Scilene bought as well. Now a much richer man, he smiled. "Well, if that's all kids, I think I'll be heading back home. Unless you want something too, young lady." He looked down at the white-haired girl in the sunglasses. It was a bit strange to wear out in a blizzard, but he didn't think much of it. "Beer? Vodka? Whiskey? Rum? Cigarettes?" John threw up a finger for everything he listed off. "If you wanna buy, you better do it quick. I want to get home before I freeze to death."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Montare glanced back at Evelyn, overhearing Evelyn. He took a step closer to be able to speak without John hearing. "It's fine. This isn't the first time I've drank vodka, and if there as something up I'd be on the ground by now." he said quietly, removing the cap to take another swig. Even though at this rate Montare probably would still end up on the ground, his drink didn't seem to have anything in it. After a moment, he noticed the struggle Evelyn was having, partially from her power and part from the vodka setting in ever so slightly. "Need a hand with that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Colette looked at Scilene, and with a slow shake of the head, started backing towards the direction of the school, before altogether twirling around on her heel and walking back. Her pace was fast and metronomic, the crunches her feet made as they landed into the snow were at a steady rhythm. She did not want to face any kind of peer pressure. It would kill her. She could not say no to people she hardly knew. The girl shut her eyes tightly, partially due to the stinging cold, and continued onwards. School was a 5 minute walk away, and it was quite cold...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 pm

"Uh..." Evelyn started with an awkward glance up at Montare before looking down back at the case cradled in her arms. That was... strange, though Evelyn could admire the chivalry to a certain extent. The sooner she escaped Montare, made all the more dangerous with the vodka bottle in his hand, the better. He was creepy enough sober. "N-no thanks... I've, um... I've g-g-got it..." With that, she shuffled closer to Colette. Just go drink yourself to death in your own dorm, thanks.

John sighed as Lette turned away, his breath billowing out in front of him, and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Well, that looks like that's that. You kids drink responsibly tonight." He winked again and turned with one last smile before heading down the road, quickly disappearing into the thick blizzard.

"H-h-hey, w-wait up!" Evelyn called out as Colette began to walk away, quickly trudging through the snow after her. Don't leave me alone with him. she almost wanted to cry out as well. I'm your new dormmate, you can't leave me behind. That news about her new roommate had made her giddy when she first realized, but she was also nervous and guilty to the point of nausea.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Montare began to trudge after the two, not wanting to get left behind in this weather. He took another drink of his vodka once he caught up. "Look, I'm not how I was before." Montare said, his speech still intact. "Now seriously, let me give you a hand with that." he continued to say as he let out a quiet hiccup. He could tell the measly amount of vodka was already setting in, but Montare figured he could last before he ended up passing out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am

Colette didn't respond, only kept walking. She didn't protest to Evelyn catching up, nor said anything when her dormmate kept her pace. She just kept walking.
How could she buy alcohol from an unknown stranger? Evelyn seemed like the person who would never do such a thing! The girl thought of the shy Winter as like her, but she had been proven wrong. Evelyn was willing to buy strange liquid from strange people. She was daring and courageous, unlike her. Colette's bottom lip curled into a more prominent frown, and the girl buried her face deeper within her coat, letting out a barely audible sigh that was absorbed in the thick lining of her attire.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 am

Evelyn would have loved to just finish their walk in silence, but Montare soon caught up and began to pester her again. "N-n-no, I've g-got it, r-really..." she mumbled, shying away and pressing up closer against Colette. 'I'm not who I was.' Yeah, what a way to make an impression... Maybe the kid was just socially retarded or something, but he was making her uncomfortable. "A-and John s-said... not to... do that..." It wasn't wise to try and drain a whole bottle of vodka so quickly, especially by yourself. Your poor liver....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next