Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:27 pm

"Mmph!"

Evelyn stared at Colette in disbelief as she bit the other end. A blush crept to her cheeks, but instead of pulling away and giving up, she began to nibble away at the pocky stick, trying to eat away as much of it as possible before Lette could get away with it. Maybe it was a combination of the alcohol, her shameful crush, the eleven dollars she had to fork up, or a bit of each, but she was determined to get away with as much of the stick as she could. Where all her caution and nervousness had gone, Evelyn didn't know, but she was going to capitalize on it while she could.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Colette did an equal amount of nibbling on the pocky, each bite on her part giving out a soft crunch. The stick wasn't very long, however, and soon their faces were very close. The girl breathed out, staring into Colette's eyes, and took a finally bite, her lips touching those of her dormmate. She stayed there, not exactly contributing a kiss, but letting their lips touch. Evelyn's were soft...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Evelyn's whole world froze.

Their lips were touching. Her heart raced as she stared into Colette's cerulean eyes. It looked like she wasn't making any move to pull away. Oh god. This is really happening. Her head was spinning and everything else seemed to melt away. It's now or never. You won't get this chance again... now or never. Now, do it now, before your liquid courage leaves you. With shaking hands, she pulled Lette into her embrace and pressed her lips closer to hers in a kiss, letting her eyes flutter close. Her lips tasted like beer and chocolate. Evelyn's mind was a maelstrom of conflicting thoughts and emotions; anxiety and excitement, immense guilt countered with unbridled passion. Above all she was nervous as all hell. What move do I make? Do I pull away? What if she doesn't want it? I've never kissed anybody before, oh god...

It was a girl, though. She was kissing a girl.

The guilt suddenly crashed down on her and she suddenly jerked away, turning her face to the floor so Lette couldn't see the tears stinging her eyes. "I-I-I'm...." she mumbled, stifling back a sob. I'm such a fucking freak. Evelyn had long reasoned with herself that those thoughts were fine, or even normal... as long as she didn't turn them into actions. Never in a million years did she ever think she'd have the courage to actually make a move, but she did. To kiss another girl was... perverted, weird, unnatural. That was all. You fucking freak. Why did you do that?

"S-s-sssorry..." she said, unable to disguise her crying now. Evelyn pushed past her and bolted into her room, slamming the door behind her.

God damn it. I hate myself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Colette was a rather unemotional drunk. Whether this was a surprise or not, the girl took the kiss openly and even kissed back after a while. When Evelyn ran away, sobbing, she was a bit confused about the predicament. That was when she realized; she just kissed another girl.

Eeeeewww....

Colette stood up, rather stunned by this late realization, and leaned against the counter, pressing her fingers to her temples. She was drunk. Reeeally drunk. Colette was an unpredictable drunk, a stupid drunk, and a lesbian drunk.

Or was she just lesbian?

Colette shook her head, still massaging her temples. No. It was just the beer. Colette heard stories of girls partying, getting wasted and partaking in bi-curious activities. She was sure she still liked boys. Well, she didn't really like anyone's company, but if she wanted to date she was sure those of the male gender were who she preferred.

The girl sighed whole-heartedly as she felt drops appear from her left eye. She was not crying, though. She was bleeding. This blood was probably part alcohol, and she was glad that it was draining from her system. Colette didn't want to drink again. She didn't want to drink, she didn't want to drink with people, she didn't want to drink with Evelyn. She didn't want to be around Evelyn. A night that was to make them friends turned out to be exactly the opposite. Colette began to make it to her room, rather slowly and tipsy at that. She bumped a coffee table at one point, but recovered and retreated to her room. Retreated, like she always did. She wanted to go home; back to Alaska, back to mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6