Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Colette nodded. "Well then, I guess I'll be right back. she stated, walking quickly to her room and shutting the door. She sighed a temporary relief at being back alone, and then walked to her mirror. The sunglasses were still on her face, thankfully tinted well. The girl was a bit nervous at rejoining this conversation with Evelyn, and realized her trance may had been a mistake. Now Evelyn was more sociable than her, and she'd look like the inept one. She sighed, wishing she had the power to change a trance this far in. It would take too much energy, energy she did not have.

Unbuttoning her shirt and tossing it into the hamper, she withdrew a white T-shirt. This was a shirt the girl generally used for pajamas, for it was rather plain and uninteresting. She replaced the upper portion of her uniform with it, slipping the clothing over her almost bare shoulders (save for a white bra strap) and bringing it to a stop over her pelvis. The shirt was slightly long, which was another reason it was seldom used for public affairs. Looking back at the mirror, the girl started on her skirt next, bringing it down her bare legs.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 pm

"Ah, o-okay." Evelyn said, trying her best to feign disinterest, only daring to breathe again when Colette's door shut behind her. Oh god... Was that really necessary? Did she have to say that out loud? The image of Lette slipping out of her clothes was engraved in her mind. Stop it... she told herself as the girl entered her own room, picking up the bottle from the floor and gulping the rest of it down. That's wrong to think about. You're drunk. Don't think about that kind of stuff.

She came out of her room again shortly after in more comfortable clothes; a simple white button-up t-shirt and loose black shorts. Clothes for sleeping, but it was still better than her soaking clothes from earlier. Evelyn twisted the cap off the bottle and drank deep as she waited for Lette to return. Liquid courage. Don't fail me now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Colette ended up returning after a few minutes, in her nightwear and tired looking. She sat back in her chair, pressing her legs together, and felt with her foot until she located the beer bottle. "I-I think I am done drinking for the night. I need to do my weekend homework tomorrow and I don't want a bad headache..." she told Evelyn in her most sincere voice. She was scared of drinking too much. It made Montare even stupider, which she hadn't thought was possible. What would it do to her? Colette put her hands on her lap, uncomfortable by the thought, and drew her foot away from the bottle in confirmation of her decision.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Evelyn couldn't help but steal a glance at Lette's legs as she took another sip. There was a new and strange sensation as looked her over, and it made her even dizzier than she had been. It's just the beer. she reassured herself again, but each time the girl told herself that she became more and more convinced that wasn't the case. You're just drunk. It's the beer. Even still, it was disappointing to hear Lette say that. She needed somebody to drink with her. "Aw... but I c-can't finish this all by m-myself." she said, breaking herself out of her stupor and looking up at Lette's face instead of her lap. "Come on, it'll b-be fine."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 am

The assurance from her drinking partner was there. Maybe it wsn't so bad to get drunk. Evelyn was probably the best person to get drunk with on campus, so maybe it would not be so bad. Colette finally nodded at her. "Fine, but no getting me wasted..." she said in a small voice, reaching down and taking the beer from under her chair. It started to taste good anyway; it wasn't exactly the taste, but the warmth after the taste. She desired for it after a while, and thus pushed past the initial disgust to the point where it was not there anymore. Just warmth. The girl took another drink from the bottle, and another, and another, until it was empty.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Evelyn smiled and drank again, mischief glinting in her violet eyes. Sorry. I can't promise that. What was the point of drinking this foul piss-water if not to get wasted? It was its one and only benefit. That and courage. she reminded herself, although it didn't do much to help her awkwardness or speech impediment. With any luck though, Lette would be drunk soon enough that wouldn't even matter.

She started forward, half-full bottle in hand, only to stumble and fall to one knee. "W-whoa... ahaha..." Evelyn mumbled, shaking her spinning head. I'm drunk off my ass already. I'm such a lightweight. The girl carefully pulled herself to her feet and gulped the rest of it down, just in case she took another tumble and wasn't able to save her beer again. "C-could you grab me a-another one?" she asked quietly, leaning against the kitchen counter. "I d-don't even think I can r-really walk, ehehe... I t-think I'll be done after t-this last one."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Colette nodded, eyes slightly confused looking, as she walked a little dazed to the counter where the remaining beers sat. On her way back, the girl took slightly longer, having hesitated on one step half way there as if she had a blindfold on and did not know what lied ahead. She made it back however, and half handed half shoved a drink at Evelyn. "Y-you know, I think we should go track down Montare. It is cold out there. W-we don't want him...cold." suggested the normally reclusive girl, the last word following up a pause, who would never in her right mind suggest the fetching of a person. She was not in her right mind, and smiled sleepily at her idea of helping someone less fortunate. Less fortunate and cold. Cold wasn't fortune, and if that was all somebody had then they were not fortunate. Just cold-unate.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:27 pm

"Y-yeah... no t-thanks..." Evelyn replied with a slight look of disgust as she gingerly took the beer out of Colette's clumsy hands. "He's a c-c-creep. Y-you don't w-want him here, t-trust me..." She took off the cap with a single twist, making the bottle hiss. The memory of what happened in the conservatory was bitter. Alicia had just wanted a way out and Evelyn couldn't fault her for that, but that hadn't made her fall any less painful. Now she was embroiled in all that drama as well, and Montare couldn't seem to let it go. "D-don't you remember all t-that stalking drama? Inviting him in w-would be... trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Colette listened to what Evelyn said with a look of sincere understanding. The girl even nodded at what she said occasionally. However, after opening her bottle with mild frustration and taking a sip, she blinked at her dormmate. "Who are you talking about?" she asked, an honest puzzlement showing on her face. She felt as if it had just escaped her memory, if she even had a memory at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Evelyn stared at Colette for a moment before shaking her head and tipping back the bottle. "N-nevermind." she mumbled, wiping her hand across her mouth. Well, she is drunk... So am I, I guess. the girl observed. It's now or never. "S-so, um..." It seemed so easy to just blurt out, but what were the right words? "Do you have any p-plans for the d-dance?"

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Colette shook her head, before getting up and marching to the cabinets of the kitchen. She was suddenly hungry, and felt the need to did through the food supply in the middle of what Evelyn was saying. The girl did not sense this as rude, but rather that she was damn starving and needed something to satiate this. Cookies? No. Chips? Noo. She stood on her toes to reach the higher shelf, grazing a box of who knows what. It was a mystery. She had to see what it was!

The girl was able to knock the box down, and the container of pocky fell to the table. Evelyn must had bought it earlier that day. It now lay upon the counter, and Colette was damn perplexed by it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Oh! She had completely forgotten! Her grossly overpriced candy had just been blanked from her mind as soon as she had gotten her hands on the beer. Evelyn grabbed at it and popped open the cardboard flap, delicately withdrawing one of the sticks. "S-so... um... you don't have a d-d-date?" she asked, twirling the pocky in her fingers. "It's all anybody's b-been able to t-talk about, heh..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Colette shook her head once more, frowning at her taking the pocky. Those were her's. She claimed them. No, she didn't have a date, and she didn't plan on trying to get one. All the girl focused on after this thought ws the pocky in Evelyn's hand, wondering what the chocolate sticks tasted like.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Oblivious, Evelyn just kept talking. "Oh. I d-don't have one either..." With that, she bit down on the end, holding the pocky stick in her mouth. It wasn't the greatest, certainly not worth the eleven dollars she spent on them, but they were all she had. Junk food or nothing. I can starve or thicken up. Out in the middle of nowhere, there were few healthy options it seemed. That was what she missed most about living in the city. At least out in Helena she didn't have to deal with Greg Warner.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Suddenly, Colette bit the other end of the pocky as it stuck out invitingly from Evelyn's mouth. That was her's! She called it! She glared at Evelyn challengingly from the other side of the candy, as if daring her to pursue for the pocky. Colette would later forget if she knew how sexual it seemed that they were both holding opposite sides of one stick in their teeth. All she would know is that she was hellbent on eating as much of it as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next