Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:06 am

Evelyn was still blushing in embarrassment when she noticed from the corner of her eye that Colette was coming her way. Oh god. she thought to herself, fixating her eyes to the floor. Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod. She did something wrong, didn't she? This was awful. Just awful. She had messed up and now Lette was coming over to do... something. Yell at her, perhaps. She didn't buy any beer like the rest of us. Maybe she wants to scold me...

Her fears were put to rest as the girl walked past and plucked a bottle from the case. Maybe her prayers out in the snow hadn't fallen on deaf ears after all. Thanks. she prayed again. Evelyn wordlessly watched as Colette struggled with the cap before pulling out her own bottle, managing to twist the cap off with relative ease. She looked up at Lette with a nervous smile, as if for reassurance, before bringing the bottle to her lips.

Evelyn's face screwed up at the bitter taste. It tasted most definitely like piss. Gross... She swilled the bottle around, eying the caramel liquid, before taking a longer and deeper drink. Nobody drinks for the taste.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 am

Colette on the other hand, put her bottle down and rubbed her temple with the fingers on her right hand. "Eugh..." was what she said, staring at the bottle with a look that was half disgust half sadness. She was hoping it would be good, so that she could fit in with Evelyn and normal high school students. Perhaps she should give it another try...?

The girl picked up the bottle again, once more putting the bottle to her mouth. It was still disgusting, for sure, but she made an effort to keep drinking. She was prepared for the foul taste, and therefore could stomach it a bit easier. Upon finishing the swig, she noticed her throat felt a little warm. It was the closest thing to a good sensation that the beer had produced for her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Evelyn tipped back the bottle again. This is awful. Who drinks this? The girl took another sip before setting it aside. Me, apparently. Hopefully it will kick in soon. Maybe when she was drunk it would taste a little sweeter. Or maybe she'd be drunk enough not to care. Either way, Evelyn was determined to finish the case off. She traced her finger along the lip of the bottle and stole in the occasional glance at Colette. It didn't look like she was faring much better. Maybe I should start a conversation... Remembering how that turned out last time though, she decided against it after a brief mental battle. Evelyn drunk deep again. I've got liquid courage. I can do this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:17 pm

This girl was even more awkward than she was. Colette spent her time looking at the walls, occasionally taking a small sip of the alcohol. She finally couldn't take the tension, and it may have been the alcohol urging her on.
"I don't hate you." was what came out. Colette was still hung on what happened that night months ago, and had assumed Evelyn was too. As to back up this blurt and not confuse the timid girl, Colette added swiftly, "I-I'd like to be friends, I mean..."

Now she suggested that she hated Evelyn at one point in time. Maybe she did; it wasn't something to announce to the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Evelyn had been trying to work up the courage to say something in between sips when Colette suddenly spoke up for her. Ouch. She flinched, taken aback by her first statement. Maybe it's just the beer. Evelyn tried reassuring herself, but she wasn't too certain about that. "Oh, u-uh... t-that's g-good..." the girl muttered as Lette moved to correct herself. That was terrible. Come on, you can do better than that. "I, uh... I w-wanna be friends t-too... Mm..." She quickly brought the bottle to her lips to try and stop herself before she blundered again. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Colette almost sighed out loud. This conversation was getting nowhere, and she almost wanted to get up and walk back into her dorm. It was lonely in there, but this was a perk for Colette. There would be no one who would force her to keep alive a conversation. No one to feel bad for. The girl began to down the bottle of beer rather quickly in an attempt to be able to excuse herself. As she did so, she noticed Evelyn appearing more distant and hazy. Her power must have been in full blast.

"Hmm..." she murmured out loud to this analysis, a bright red light emitting from the corners of her sight.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Everything was normal at first―or at least as normal as an awkward conversation like this could be―until Colette's eye began to glow a bright red. She opened her mouth to say something, but then a strange haze began to cloud her thoughts. "Hmm...?" Evelyn repeated, staring vacantly back up at Colette. Her eyes had a certain... empty look to them, almost lifeless. She was entranced, unable to think clearly or turn away from the bright red eye.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 pm

It took a minute due to Colette's buzzedness, but she discovered the terrible reality. Her power had activated! She was scared to look into any reflection, as to render her in a mindless state until her power wore off. Instead, the girl stared into Evelyn's eyes. She opened her mouth to speak and cancel the trance, but something stopped her. An idea.

She wanted to converse with this girl. She didn't want to be an awkward drink. She pursed her lips guiltily at the thought of doing this, but her half-inebriated mind made it a reality. She opened her mouth once more.

"Be a little more comfortable around me, please." was what she said in hopes that this would spark a more social mood among the two dormmates. She stared straight into Evelyn's eyes as to transmit the command.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Evelyn nodded slowly before blinking and coming back to her senses. I must have blanked out for a second there... she thought, flashing a bright smile and taking another sip. For whatever reason, the girl was feeling much better. Maybe it was the alcohol finally doing its magic. She found herself sitting up straighter and perking up more. Finally found my courage. Thanks, John. "So..." Evelyn started, her voice feeling louder and clearer than it ever had. Her head was beginning to swim and there was a tingling sensation, but there was also newfound cheeriness and confidence. I should drink more often. People would like me better that way. "Anything n-new?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10977

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm

OOC: Just so Monty isn't standing at the door all day like an idiot...

IC: Montare finally stopped standing at the door, now knocking on it awkwardly, the sound audible, but just barely so. After doing this a few times, he went back to standing there, drunkenly waiting for an unlikely response. He wobbled back in fort as he stood, likely to fall over if given enough time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Oh. It seemed to be working. Colette smiled at the girl, holding the alcohol comfortably in her hands. "N-not much. My life isn't very eventful." she admitted, rather embarrassed by it as she said it out loud. She heard a few knocks, and realized someone was at the door. Who could it have been? Panic began to swell within her as she suspected it to be a school official, having seen Evelyn with the beer and there to apprehend them. No, no, no, no, no... thought the girl, shoving her bottle under her seat and walking over to the door nervously. She was trying her best to look sober, but there was a certain nonchalance in her eyes that gave the impression that she was at least a tad intoxicated. It wasn't much, but it was there.

Colette unlocked the door and cracked it, not being in the most presentable shape. She hid herself behind the door and slipped sunglasses upon her face, peering out and being both relieved and scared to see Montare there. Oh no, he followed them up. "W-what do you want...?" she asked him silently. There was bitterness in her voice, at least as much bitterness as Colette could ever transmit. She clutched the door with her hand, making sure to be ready to shut it.

Last edited by Jayson on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Evelyn nodded and began to reply when there was a sudden knock. She jumped to her feet and set the bottle on the floor, watching Lette as she head towards the door. Her heart was pounding as she immediately assumed the worst. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshit. Who could it be? The girl crept quietly up behind Lette, unable to see who she was talking to. "Is it K-kimply?" Evelyn asked in a hushed tone, pressing up close behind her to try and peer over her shoulder. Between the narrowly opened door and Colette's hair, she couldn't see a thing.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10977

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Montare blinked to the door being opened, his alcohol-affected mind easily caught off guard by this. He looked at Lette, well, attempted to look at Lette. It was difficult for him to do this with how unsteadily he stood. "Oh, heeeeeey, you. What're you doing in the Spring dorms?" Montare asked, his speech slightly slurred. He failed to even notice Evelyn behind Lette, on account of her power and due to the state of Montare's vision at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Colette looked at him funny, before sighing and creeping further behind the door. "These are the Winter Dorms. You're drunk. Go home." she said rather boldly. Despite this, she was still timid and soft spoken, and even tightened her grip to the door as she said this. This clenching of the door lasted but a few moments, though, for she closed the door in his face. It was rather rude, and she regretted it afterwards. He wasn't in the most stable shape...

Suddenly having a new fear as to what drunkenness produced, Colette did not return to drinking the bottle, leaving it under her chair and laying her hands on her ruffled uniform skirt. "I should go get changed." she told her dormmate as she thought aloud. This was not something she'd normally do; she kind of blurted it out without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Evelyn grimaced as she heard Montare's voice and sighed in relief as the door closed, leaning up against the wall. She was about to speak when...

"O-oh." Evelyn muttered simply in response, her face feeling considerably warmer as her cheeks turned a rosy tint. The beer. It's just the beer. She fought the mental images and smiled awkwardly, not being able to help her eyes from wandering down to Colette's skirt. Stop this. Stop. Stop. Stop. She's a girl... "W-well, alright. I p-probably should too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]   Welcome to Warner's [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Warner's [OPEN]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next