Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

holiday roommate date thing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 pm

A few seconds of hesitation. That's all he needed. He stood, throwing money on the table, and took her hand, pulling her up with him, his cup in his other hand's grasp. "Come on, then," he said. "Let's go buy a mask." His smile was almost mischievous. It always got that way during impulsive decisions, even if this one was lackluster.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9424

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Sophia quickly grabbed her coffee cup, before she was pulled out of the door, and to somewhere to get a mask. Why was he in such a rush? "Why is it so important to get a mask? I thought you were working anyhow." She didn't really want to move that fast. She was still sluggish and tired for staying up so late. Though the look on his face told her they were most likely gonna get into trouble or something, which she was fine with.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:13 pm

"I can work with one. Scare some kids, I don't know. The stores are gonna close soon, come on, it'll be fun." Logan knew she seemed a little grumpy, and kept a smile. "Come on, lazy, you've gotta keep up, it's a fun day today." He gave her a light pat on the back.

The only store he saw that advertised Halloween costumes was a small homey shop at the edge of the main street. Logan walked in, a small chime sounding overhead. The whole interior seemed to burn an orange mahogany, most of its features wood, contained candlelight coming from the desk. An old lady perked up.

"Hello, dears, how can I help you?"

"Do you still have Halloween stuff?"

The lady nodded, and pointed a boney finger to the back of the shop. Logan gave a thank you, and followed her direction, the creak of the floor giving into the antique feeling. Her direction lead him to a black curtain. He ducked in, and was met with a wall of different masks, some taken off but many still there. Costumes were in a bin in the corner. "Awesome!" He remarked this low, already reaching for a mask.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:33 pm

She shook her head slightly as she was dragged along, and into the store. She didn't bother to say anything to the lady. She would rather not. She followed the healer to the back of the room, taking a sip of her coffee. She didn't really care about wearing masks or anything like that so she didn't feel the need to pick one out. "Well there is a lot more than I thought there would be." Scaring some children sounded a bit fun, she had never done it before, but it still sounded fun. "This store is a bit creepy, honestly." But it just fit the mood for the day.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:45 pm

"You think?" His voice was muffled as he said this, and this was cleared up when he turned to face Sophia with a grotesque mask, made to look half-wrapped in fabric like a mummy, its grotesque green flesh peaking out with a blank white eye. He raised his hands like he was a monster, stepping towards her with an unintelligible moan.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:07 pm

The mask didn't really phase her. She stood there with a slight frown on her face. "Is that the one you are going with? Cause I would like to leave as soon as possible." She really didn't like being in here. The spring girl folded her arms slightly, her cup of coffee getting in the way sort of. Her amber eyes scanned the room a little. Something felt slightly off to her, but that was probably cause the room was creepy to her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:19 pm

He fell back and pulled off his mask. "Come on, have fun a little. I have to be at work tonight, I might as well enjoy my time away." Some of Jane seemed to have rubbed off on him. He put the mask back and looked over the wall. He picked a ghoul, the kind from the Scream movies. He put it in front of Sophia's face. "It suits you," he said with a brazen smirk.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Wow really? She called you cute earlier and you do this? She gave a small smile in response. "Are you sure? Cause I think it would suit you much better." She still kept her arms crossed. "And I am having fun, just would rather have fun somewhere else." She shook her head and pushed the mask away, and looked at the other various masks on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:35 pm

"Oh?" He hung it back up, unfazed by her shot back at him. He settled on a canvas mask, resembling that of a haunted scarecrow. He put it on, and nodded. "All right, I'm good," and to show this, went, "Here, miss, have a seat, I'll be with you shortly," mimicking a greeting with a patient.

He paid for it at the door with it still on. The lady at the counter got a kick out of it. "You two are adorable together," she said frailly, "Have fun tonight."

Logan didn't bother correcting her. "Thanks," he said, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:15 pm

She just ignored him, and followed him up to the counter. When the lady inferred that they were together Sophia didn't bother to correct her either, but instead sort of blushed at the comment. No she wouldn't be in a full relationship for a long time, but the small thought was nice. Sophia turned to the lady, and said, "Have a good evening," Before heading out the door.

She quickly caught up with Logan. "Well the was interesting." She said, then taking a sip of her coffee. "So got any new plans for the mask yet? Besides scaring children?" She asked. "Maybe you could go cause some trouble around the school tonight if no one comes in."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:52 pm

"I'm definitely not staying in that infirmary forever," responded Logan dully, throwing back the cup and taking one last drink before giving it a toss at a passing trashcan. It went it smoothly. It surprised him, but he gave the sly expression that he usually did that. "If I can't find anyone to scare, I'll scare one of our roommates. Or you." Frankly, the one roommate he knew was her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:09 pm

"You won't be able to scare me now that I'm expecting it. And if you want to scare me you might have to search for me, cause I plan on spending most of the night doing stuff, and things. Not too sure on what that stuff is yet." She took a drink of her coffee again. She still had a little bit left. "I suppose you could always find me later if you want to have some fun." She said giving him a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:13 pm

"Stuff and things." Logan whistled to show his mock surprise. "Sounds fun, you've got the night set." He winked back. This was a cute girl who he really seemed to be hitting it off with. Man, the boys at the arcade would not believe this. "And if you want to do...stuff..., you know where I'll be." They approached the school gates, the main building appearing over the hilly path.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:29 pm

"Well, I don't like to have everything set in stone. I have it this way so I can go between multiple things, and no one is expecting me to show up to anything. Well except for visiting you tonight. Which I am gonna do. So that is the only thing that is completely set." She explained. She had a few ideas of what she wanted to do, but it also depended on how tonight was going to go and what would happen. Who knows how a halloween with gifted kids would go?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:59 pm

So it seemed everything was good. Great. Awesome. Oh man. "Then I'm sorry I'll miss it." Before he knew it, they were at the infirmary doors, a nurse waving to him to get in. He turned to her, giving her a signal to pause, and said, "I get off tonight at 9. I'll see you then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holiday roommate date thing   holiday roommate date thing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

holiday roommate date thing
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next